Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw some ethnic subhumans drooling over a white guy today

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
I went outside today and I saw this ugly white guy white a hoard of ethnic subhumans around him asking for pictures and literally begging to get the honor to pay for his food and tea.

I hate filthy low iq sandniggers so much and I hope we die

What country?

I am curious where this worship even happens. Sounds like India to me.

What country?

I am curious where this worship even happens. Sounds like India to me.
I have never seen sands worship white people the way OP is describing.

I have never seen sands worship white people the way OP is describing.
I saw a hojabi fawning over a blonde haired blue eyed tallfag about 8 years ago. I wasn’t blackpilled back then, but I knew when I saw it that it was an obvious racepill.

Exactly. Wtf is he talking about? Only curries do that.
If you look on the internet you will see all races doing it. They just don’t do it to the extent curries do, due to being low inhib gods.

Women? Maybe

Men? I don't think so. Only If it happened in India or South east Asia

I saw a hojabi fawning over a blonde haired blue eyed tallfag about 8 years ago. I wasn’t blackpilled back then, but I knew when I saw it that it was an obvious racepill.
a blonde blue eyed white guy is not the same as an "ugly white guy" as OP describes it. I have seen endless amounts of europeans who were objectively way uglier than me

a blonde blue eyed white guy is not the same as an "ugly white guy" as OP describes it. I have seen endless amounts of europeans who were objectively way uglier than me
Yeah, he wasn’t ugly. I have never seen a woman fawn over an ugly person of any race.

Tales from the slums of Mumbai

These whites know exactly what they are doing by going in trips to ethnic shitholes, they know they are superior and get a rush from it