Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over San Francisco is giving taxpayer-funded shots of vodka to homeless alcoholics in $5m program organizers claim 'improves participants' health'

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
The City of San Francisco is handing out bottles of beer, glasses of wine and shots of vodka to homeless alcoholics - and spending $5m a year on the program.

The alcoholic drinks are served by nurses as part of the city's 'managed alcohol program', which has been running for four years, as a way of taking care of vulnerable homeless people.

The program is designed to curb the amount of alcohol homeless people drink. It still allows them some, but in a more managed way, in the hope of curbing their addiction in a controlled manner.

Nurses assess patients and typically serve them the equivalent of 1-2 drinks between three and four times a day — handing out either 1.7 ounces of vodka or liquor (about a shot), 5 ounces of wine (1 glass) or 12 ounces of beer - about three-quarters of a pint.

Experts involved in the program say that it has actually helped to keep homeless alcoholics out of hospitals, jails, and even from dying. :lul::lul::lul:

Neither Weimar nor Sodom and Gomorrah were this bad. :horror::horror::horror:

taxpayer-funded noodle gf when

tax payer gf when

taxpayer-funded noodle gf when

No way. Slavic whores are WAY WAY better. Also why didn't you Slavs implement state mandated trad wives in your Communist countries?
I also prefer Slavics as a ricecel, but everybody has their each own taste.

No way. Slavic whores are WAY WAY better. Also why didn't you Slavs implement state mandated trad wives in your Communist countries?
We should be given the choice between slavic, noodle, curry, sand and nigresse.
But I would pick the noodle for sure.

We should be given the choice between slavic, noodle, curry, sand and nigresse.
But I would pick the noodle for sure.
You would choose the worst option, ok?

female empowerment was a big ideological factor in communism.
East German women complained for the lack of employment opportunities after unification as western companies were not as used to hiring women as the communists.
don't fall for the meme of the eastern bloc being "trad and based", they were atheist communists and pushed an atheist communist agenda with all it entails.

East German women complained for the lack of employment opportunities after unification as western companies were not as used to hiring women as the communists.
don't fall for the meme of the eastern bloc being "trad and based", they were atheist communists and pushed an atheist communist agenda with all it entails.
EE is still "trad" because they lynch faggots there. They only are feminist and shit for some reason

EE is still "trad" because they lynch faggots there. They only are feminist and shit for some reason
the traditional counter to communism was nationalism. this is why the eastern bloc is more conservative, also the memory of communist rule shadowing over the countries
the former East Germany is where AfD gets most of their votes from, for example

the traditional counter to communism was nationalism. this is why the eastern bloc is more conservative, also the memory of communist rule shadowing over the countries
the former East Germany is where AfD gets most of their votes from, for example
EE seems to be conservative in everything except woman rights. Wtf? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

the best way to beat alcohol addiction for me is to go completely cold turkey

no such thing as having just 1 or two drinks. once I start I need at least 12-16+ drinks.
no such thing as drinking just one week. once I start I need to drink every weekend.

so what I learned that works for me is to completely stop and see how long I can go without it

No way. Slavic whores are WAY WAY better.
I think @AsakuraHao would disagree:feelshaha:. I'd take any tbh:feelsbadman:.

Also why didn't you Slavs implement state mandated trad wives in your Communist countries?
Why would pro-gender equality countries implement something you don't really see even in the most patriarchal ones:feelshaha:? The Soviet Union and the countries it eventually came to dominate were highly feminist, I've even heard some of my female teachers who grew up under communism making fun of how the government tried to push girls to study technical subjects and such despite them not wanting to do it:feelskek:.

Some homos getting lynched in Russia doesn't mean that the entire EE is trad tho:feelsbadman:.

Why would pro-gender equality countries implement something you don't really see even in the most patriarchal ones:feelshaha:? The Soviet Union and the countries it eventually came to dominate were highly feminist, I've even heard some of my female teachers who grew up under communism making fun of how the government tried to push girls to study technical subjects and such despite them not wanting to do it:feelskek:.
Doesn't Russian government consider feminism as "extreme" or something?
Some homos getting lynched in Russia doesn't mean that the entire EE is trad tho:feelsbadman:.
Faggotary isn't accepted in EE society like rest of Europe right?

Doesn't Russian government consider feminism as "extreme" or something?
Only because their feminists tend to be pro-Western. They are against foreign agents pushing disloyalty, not against feminism in principle.

Faggotary isn't accepted in EE society like rest of Europe right?
It's not celebrated, but not widely hated either. There's a fair amount of backlash against the Western-funded efforts to propagate it in society, but that's mostly against this foreign meddling in those countries' affairs, not so much against homos themselves, since barely anyone actually cares about that.

Only because their feminists tend to be pro-Western. They are against foreign agents pushing disloyalty, not against feminism in principle.

It's not celebrated, but not widely hated either. There's a fair amount of backlash against the Western-funded efforts to propagate it in society, but that's mostly against this foreign meddling in those countries' affairs, not so much against homos themselves, since barely anyone actually cares about that.
That makes Slavs the most traditional whites doesn't this. Even though you aren't "trad" you are still better off than rest of whites

That makes Slavs the most traditional whites doesn't this. Even though you aren't "trad" you are still better off than rest of whites
Pretty much.

MOM!

Load up the truck we're moving to ca!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back