Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia ‘done’ with Western Europe ‘for at least a generation’ – Lavrov

Popcorn

Will be interesting to see when Chinese water demands increase & both countries seek to use Lake Baikal, Nazis did end up turning on their Russian allies aswell

Understandable.

Will be interesting to see when Chinese water demands increase & both countries seek to use Lake Baikal, Nazis did end up turning on their Russian allies aswell
Why would they fight over something desalination technology can already solve though.

It's one of a long list of things I've heard and never looked into, but apparently large areas of land in Russia, mainly in the east, have been given over to Chinese control, they clear the forest / extract the water / wreck the soil with some kind of short-term intensive farming / pollute the fuck out of it / cover it with greenhouses and send the food back to China etc. In that case I mean the land is still Russian, but is under full control of a Chinese company and lots of Chinese move there, for a while anyway.

I've actually heard some borderland has been given over to become part of China as well, and there are plans for China to take over the eastern third of half of Russia. It's all going on quietly apparently.

Russia does have a lot of nukes, so it could physically stop China if it wanted, but both countries are under the control of the same people at the top level I think.

It's one of a long list of things I've heard and never looked into, but apparently large areas of land in Russia, mainly in the east, have been given over to Chinese control, they clear the forest / extract the water / wreck the soil with some kind of short-term intensive farming / pollute the fuck out of it / cover it with greenhouses and send the food back to China etc. In that case I mean the land is still Russian, but is under full control of a Chinese company and lots of Chinese move there, for a while anyway.

I've actually heard some borderland has been given over to become part of China as well, and there are plans for China to take over the eastern third of half of Russia. It's all going on quietly apparently.

Russia does have a lot of nukes, so it could physically stop China if it wanted, but both countries are under the control of the same people at the top level I think.
there's no reason for the news media to avoid this subject though, they love the idea that russia has become china's slave and is still losing the war. so far nothing from official channels they're just desperate to split china and russia apart as if it's possible to do that now.