Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie sees incel doctor

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ckt8o7/male_medical_staff_awkward_about_talking_about_sex/

The male doctor I saw however... sure, he was polite and professional, but clearly REALLY awkward about mentioning sex.

He visibly paused and lowered his voice and said "well um...headaches after um... well... <i>sex</i>... can be common..."

I swear he even went a bit pink in the cheeks too.

Roasties think every male has had sex thousands of times like them. Never began for doctorcels.

Probably riceman too

You should stop browsing Reddit for a while. You might get permanent brain damage if you keep this up.

Bitch was probably near to having a stroke. :feelskek:

Dumb bitch is looking for something to be upset about. The entitlement is unbelievable.

bet all the comments are gonna accuse him of being a rapist or something because roasties gonna roastie

Brutal, become doctor and stay incels

ovER for @med-cel

He probably didn't want her to claim he made her feel uncomfortable and get his license revoked
Too bad he didn't tell her she was gonna die from being a whore

He's uncomfortable because insane cunts like you can ruin his livelihood in Clown World.

Chad fucked her so hard she got a headache

he shouldve raped her

Thank God I'm banned from Reddit and can only see bits and pieces of what's happening there.

This is simply a consequence of "metoo" and false allegations etc. Men are walking on eggshells unless theyre chad and even in some cases, chad can get ruined.

He's awkward probably because he had to study being a doctor while sacrificing a social life, but the 3-D pig has no empathy

Also if men have to tread on eggshells and be over-cautious when dealing with women that shows how even more wicked low empathy females can be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back