Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Proof foids really are femoids"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Proof foids really are femoids

Women project, like always. The ones that complain about men having no personality dont have one themselves. They are so boring that they need someone to entertain them.

It’s like foids put on fakeup to look less like androids!

Women project, like always. The ones that complain about men having no personality dont have one themselves. They are so boring that they need someone to entertain them.
Especially the stacies, who are literally unoriginal NPCs.

Especially the stacies, who are literally unoriginal NPCs.
When i lurked a bit on dating apps/webites half of them had in their bios " i dont respond to hey, what are you doing, be original"

I need an AI waifu robot like dorothy wainwright

When i lurked a bit on dating apps/webites half of them had in their bios " i dont respond to hey, what are you doing, be original"
Send that bitch a bible verse

The proof foids really are femoids are their wombs :feelsdevil:

They need to let me CREAMPIE their wombs in order for me to determine they are genuine femoids :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Natalie Portman peaked playing Queen Amidala.

Last edited:
Dorothy is hot asfuck though.

Natalie Portman’s gatekeeper of sex form radiates virginity, she looked so much more pure back then. Foids lose that “All-AmERican foid living in the home next to yours-look” by the time they are twenty. She looks like the type of femoid a teenage boy would develop oneitis feelings for.

The only time foids can show emotion is when they are angry or happy aftER seeing a dog.