Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of cars you like V2

Looks melted
Yes, I like the melted look.

Image 2024 05 08 001331245
Audi RS7 14473787081

Audi RS7 is my favorite Audi ever. It's like the perfect car. It has many features, it is luxurious, it has enough room and it is also fast.

Yes, I like the melted look.

View attachment 1154919View attachment 1154917
Audi RS7 is my favorite Audi ever. It's like the perfect car. It has many features, it is luxurious, it has enough room and it is also fast.
RS7 doesn't look melted though. When I say melted, I meant that the beltlines and shoulder lines on all new mercedes' droop downwards at the front and rear and that's what gives it a melted look.

Also the V shaped tailights on all new Mercs are so fucking ugly

2024 porsche macan gts 101 6509f94941301
2020 audi rs5 sportback 107 1575990125
BMW M5 Competition test drive99

Images
Images
2023 mercedes amg c63 front 1663769840

Last edited:
VW Golf R32 1ab
2011 bmw m3 sedan
Images
2017 ford focus rs in depth model review car and driver photo 688185 s original
Bmw z3m 1 2d994fd1bf09f0b1d1ad7f

L intro 1682094424

Last edited:
cars are for foids, men ride motorcycles

Comptech Supercharged Civic Si :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Peugeot 205 T16

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    991.2 KB · Views: 2
Ain't no way you put the shitty rich white foid suv in there
Not the biggest fan of SUVs myself but I rode in a macan gts before, pretty fast and comfortable.

Would make for an interesting daily driver I guess but I'd probably get an X3 M cuz more trunk space and I'm more familiar with bmw products

old of those old ass memes from car forums in like 2009
Car forums mog reddit or fb groups for technical information/mechanical advice even though hardly anyone uses them anymore lol

Not the biggest fan of SUVs myself but I rode in a macan gts before, pretty fast and comfortable.

Would make for an interesting daily driver I guess but I'd probably get an X3 M cuz more trunk space and I'm more familiar with bmw products
macans drive pretty well or so ive heard

interiors are nice, exteriors are an acquired taste

that 2.9 is awesome tho

What do you even need trunk space for? Not like you'll ever have a family. Even taking that into consideration, M3 touring is a better choice

GTS is the first good Macan trim, idk where you live but here you can get an X3 M40i for less than a base Macan with 4cyls

What do you even need trunk space for? Not like you'll ever have a family. Even taking that into consideration, M3 touring is a better choice

GTS is the first good Macan trim, idk where you live but here you can get an X3 M40i for less than a base Macan with 4cyls
macan is overpriced cuz it has "porsche magic"

it is heavy tho, but what isnt nowadays

I would rock an S or GTS tho, but there are better choices for that $

but there are better choices for that $
Yeah literally every sedan/coupe. I hate suvs for what they stand for and the people that drive them

Yeah literally every sedan/coupe. I hate suvs for what they stand for and the people that drive them
I need me a g80 m3, m4, or a c8 vette yo

SUVs can be decent but they will always be heavier

They are mostly driven by clueless foids tho

I'm thinking of buying a W211 E280 CDI when I get older, thougys?

I'm thinking of buying a W211 E280 CDI when I get older, thougys?
kinda old at this point but i do love me sum german diesels

not many of them here, very rare

kinda old at this point but i do love me sum german diesels

not many of them here, very rare
W211 is the best modern E class generation. Quality dropped significantly from the W212 onwards and the W214 is just a steaming pile of shit

W211 is the best modern E class generation. Quality dropped significantly from the W212 onwards and the W214 is just a steaming pile of shit
212 6.2 e63 was one of my fav cars back in 2010

M3 touring isn't available in burgerland, the closest thing to it is an E63 AMG wagon or the Audi RS6. Both solid cars and would like to own one

The extra trunk space and hatch opening is nice, I've owned mostly smaller cars and it would be nice to have a daily driver that can carry more stuff

And yes, the X3 M40i is cheaper than a base Macan here but not by much. (61k vs 62k starting MSRP) Between those two I'd pick the X3 M40i ig.
When it comes to the X3 M and Macan GTS, the price between the two is like 11k (75k for X3 M, and 86k for the GTS)

All the soccer moms where I live drive 'em lol

Did a job cleaning cars once and those cars were usually the dirtiest, mostly due to the kids. But foid-owned cars are poorly maintained in general.

M3 touring isn't available in burgerland,
Shame
the closest thing to it is an E63 AMG wagon or the Audi RS6.
Those are an entire segment above the Macan/X3 thoughbeit. RS4 would be the closest match. Arteon R shooting brake is probably the best looking estate on sale today, 4 cyl is the only downside
The extra trunk space and hatch opening is nice, I've owned mostly smaller cars and it would be nice to have a daily driver that can carry more stuff
Estates do the same thing but without the body roll, high centre of gravity and ugly looks
Between those two I'd pick the X3 M40i ig.
No brainer. B58 vs 4 cyl
When it comes to the X3 M and Macan GTS, the price between the two is like 11k (75k for X3 M, and 86k for the GTS)
I don't get the point of sporty, lowered SUVs with huge rims and an ass hair of tyre profile. Not as good on the road as a sedan/estate and basically useless offroad

SL65 Black Series

M3 touring isn't available in burgerland, the closest thing to it is an E63 AMG wagon or the Audi RS6. Both solid cars and would like to own one

And yes, the X3 M40i is cheaper than a base Macan here but not by much. (61k vs 62k starting MSRP) Between those two I'd pick the X3 M40i ig.
rs6 and e63 weigh pretty much the same as x3m (4600)

macan gts is lighter (4300, what a featherweight)

wagons are very rare hERe

I like the sleeper element as well, with a tune x3m can trap 130, that's 600 sport bike territory. imagine getting pulled on by a beige crossover :horror:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back