Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who enjoy sportsball are cucks

Eventy

Eventy

Recruit
★★
Sportsball is one of the columns of cuckoldry, like when you celebrate a chad or tyrone's success while you rot at home or drink yourself to death. ”we won,” said the sportsball fan, while the team of chads or tyrones are those that actually won, are those who celebrate after, are they that live in a mansion, are they that get from attention literaly anyone, are they that piss on hot models every day, are they with beautiful model girlfriends while neglecting your existence?

i79mrzvph5121.png

You are essentially worshiping their existence, their lives, and their whole being, which is quite pathetic.
You are also keeping track of their stats and their values and are concerned about their well-being. While they neglected you as much as possible, chad/tyrone athletes view normies and incels as subhumans, thinking they are above us in the hierarchy and thus can do things that a incels or a normie can’t do.
Find a better do to than looking at their stats, and cheering for higher status men. Exercise and admire yourself instead.

Sportsball is essentialy compared to a house negro.

Players say I won, and sportsball fans say we won.

Players say they have secured positions in the Super Bowl or the Champions League.

The sportsball fan said, We did it.

Player underachieves, the sportsball fan defends him with arguments about his stats or previous stats.

Just look at this chad mutt, gets all the attention from the JB girls, sportsball fans worship him neglecting everything on their lives thinking that they are part with his success, while he doesn’t give a fuck about them.

Just look this ngubu too, you just have to pass the ball, and foids are coming to him, mind you he is 16 and JB whores are thristing for him while sportsball fans are praising him, give him more attention than he does to himself.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6q7RNKIZQR/

typical reddit opinion

You wrote all this crap only for me to end up watching them regardless. Haha

You wrote all this crap only for me to end up watching them regardless. Haha
Enjoy being a cuck and praising chads/tyrones who’ll neglect you to death, while they fuck models, eating good food, living in mansions, living healthy and living the life.

Water thread tbh

Enjoy being a cuck and praising chads/tyrones who’ll neglect you to death, while they fuck models, eating good food, living in mansions, living healthy and living the life.
They'll do that regardless of me watching or not watching it. What differences does it make? I'm just looking to get entertained. Also most athletes are tall jacked normies.

Last edited:
They'll do that regardless of me watching or not watching it. What differences does it make? I'm just looking to get entertained. Also most athletes are just tall jacked normies.
Did you read my thread? Its just not watching but trying to keep on tracks with their records, defends them when they do stupid stuff, and celebrates their achievements like it was yours. People suck off athletes too much, while they utterly despise us to death.

Did you read my thread? Its just not watching but trying to keep on tracks with their records, defends them when they do stupid stuff, and celebrates their achievements like it was yours. People suck off athletes too much, while they utterly despise us to death.
I don't do that. I don't think most people who watch sports are like that. Most are casuals.

I don't do that. I don't think most people who watch sports are like that. Most are casuals.
Most do especially football (soccer) they are literaly worshipped to death, people like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, and Mbappe who is treated like a french king.

only soccer is based

full of subhuman manlets mogging tallfags

basketball, american football, rugby, volleyball, heavyweight boxing/mma, swimming, etc... are all chad worship sports

Most do especially football (soccer) they are literaly worshipped to death, people like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, and Mbappe who is treated like a french king.
No it's just a few football hooligans around the Manchester, Liverpool and Sheffield area who are like that.

It's just entertainment to me. I don't get that upset if my team loses.

only soccer is based

basketball, american football, rugby, volleyball, heavyweight boxing/mma, swimming, etc... are all chad worship sports
True, only defenders need to be tall roid heads. The best player in the world is 5ft 7

It's just entertainment to me. I don't get that upset if my team loses.
Playing sports is better than watching, watching for casual is fine, but keeping track on the player, worship them do death, to overprotect them, bearing their number and their name on your shirt and neglected every part of your life so you can engage in sport is certified cuckoldry.

Sportsball is one of the columns of cuckoldry, like when you celebrate a chad or tyrone's success while you rot at home or drink yourself to death. ”we won,” said the sportsball fan, while the team of chads or tyrones are those that actually won, are those who celebrate after, are they that live in a mansion, are they that get from attention literaly anyone, are they that piss on hot models every day, are they with beautiful model girlfriends while neglecting your existence?

i79mrzvph5121.png

You are essentially worshiping their existence, their lives, and their whole being, which is quite pathetic.
You are also keeping track of their stats and their values and are concerned about their well-being. While they neglected you as much as possible, chad/tyrone athletes view normies and incels as subhumans, thinking they are above us in the hierarchy and thus can do things that a incels or a normie can’t do.
Find a better do to than looking at their stats, and cheering for higher status men. Exercise and admire yourself instead.

Players say they have secured positions in the Super Bowl or the Champions League.

Player underachieves, the sportsball fan defends him with arguments about his stats or previous stats.

Just look at this chad mutt, gets all the attention from the JB girls, sportsball fans worship him neglecting everything on their lives thinking that they are part with his success, while he doesn’t give a fuck about them.

Just look this ngubu too, you just have to pass the ball, and foids are coming to him, mind you he is 16 and JB whores are thristing for him while sportsball fans are praising him, give him more attention than he does to himself.

Typical high school Tyron

Playing sports is better than watching, watching for casual is fine, but keeping track on the player, worship them do death, to overprotect them, bearing their number and their name on your shirt and neglected every part of your life so you can engage in sport is certified cuckoldry.
I agree, domestic violence increases in the UK when the world cup is on, most likely because drunktard Barry beats his wife when England loses

fuck lamine i hate that nigger

hope he gets ruined like fati

I agree, domestic violence increases in the UK when the world cup is on, most likely because drunktard Barry beats his wife when England loses
Indeed, also seeing athletes enjoy life to the fullest while we root. i've done my research on these things. athletes especially footballer players (soccer) literaly lives like goods, they could get any food from their training facilities, have a personal masseur, can get the top notch doctor and surgeon, people take care of them 24/7 they get model who want to fuck the 24/7 heck even in many european countries the age of consent is 16 or 15 so they go and fuck prime JB girls whenever they want. it wouldn't be taboo because they are fucking chad/tyrone athletes that have like more than 10000 hardcore fans behind them.

Growth spurt + being overplayed at 16 will ruin his career in a couple of years
its so fucking funny how they do this shit to every single wonderkid their academy spawns jfl

its so fucking funny how they do this shit to every single wonderkid their academy spawns jfl
Lol yeah, but it'll be funny to see a tallfag moggER's career destroyed, pamal ACL injury we will be there no matter what

rather coom with my own ball

The only reason people like sportsball is because it gives them the illusion that it's the same community as the place they grew up in, that shares their values, beliefs, and behavioral patterns.

It's just monkey man tribalism.

If you're an incel, you are an outcast, and sportsball probably doesn't appeal to you because you don't get the appeal.

Last edited:

i79mrzvph5121.png

High IQ post.

What do you enjoy? Niggerballs?

only soccer is based

Ronaldo is facially at least HTN and not exactly subhuman

i79mrzvph5121.png

I play Sportballs. Is that any better ?

Are you American?
Then you have no clue and can't understand what that football/ultra stuff and hooliganism is all about.
It used to be a worker's sport/freetime activity many years ago. Without some cucked rich Chad worshipping and all that fucking celebrity bullshit. Players used to be normal guys and no superstars who think they're someone better. Modern football sucks, this is right.

I play Sportballs. Is that any better ?
Playing is better than watching. But we must be reminded that sportsball is chad worshipping sport, especially NBA, NFL, and Football. Nearly all of them are chads. Look at NBA filled with tallfags and niggers, and look at NFL filled with jock, muscular and bully type chads. Football too, but there are some incel tier players like Messi, who was born as a midget, but got status through football.

Are you American?
Then you have no clue and can't understand what that football/ultra stuff and hooliganism is all about.
It used to be a worker's sport/freetime activity many years ago. Without some cucked rich Chad worshipping and all that fucking celebrity bullshit. Players used to be normal guys and no superstars who think they're someone better. Modern football sucks, this is right.
Football is better than NBA and NFL which is clearly 100% chad worshipping sport, but nevertheless both should be abstained, but i agree modern football sucks.

Watching the full game maybe but watching highlights no

I love watching sports and whilst i watch them i insert myself in there positions.

Football is better than NBA and NFL which is clearly 100% chad worshipping sport, but nevertheless both should be abstained, but i agree modern football sucks.
Only football player I worship is my father. They said he got talent and was really good, could became a professional. But he decided to become an alcoholic instead. Lol
I've got some talent from him and they wanted me to join the local club. But my social anxiety didn't allow it and I became an alcoholic, too. Wat für 'ne Driss! (last sentence is a rage in local dialect)

Watching any kind of sport is pointless. What do you achieve with it? The answer is absolutely nothing

very few in sports are subhumans the producers know that subhumans wont garner many views so they select chads even if they play bad they will ave fans lusting over. paying for watching sports is cucked as an incel. watching sports is a very low effort activity.

Does watching esports count? Very few chads there

It's a tribalism for the genetic subhumans. It's one of ways to stop them from roping after they would think for a second that they haven't achieved anything in life.

not really i used to watch dota 2 esport matches and they were fun plus i could improve by imitating how do they play

Manlet the international dota

Most if it no, well it depends on what games and audience it attracts. Remember how Dizzy from Apex Legends got bullied out of the game he loved because he made a face reveal, by showing is sub5 face?

Vidya used be a safe haven from reality back then, but since years have passed vidya started to be normified and thus, there are more normies and chads joining in the vidya community and now beckies and fucking staceys aswell.

Most if it no, well it depends on what games and audience it attracts. Remember how Dizzy from Apex Legends got bullied out of the game he loved because he made a face reveal, by showing is sub5 face?

Vidya used be a safe haven from reality back then, but since years have passed vidya started to be normified and thus, there are more normies and chads joining in the vidya community and now beckies and fucking staceys aswell.
Apex is a normie trash game (same with cod), in actual high iq nerd games like dota 2 or starcraft nobody would care if you are subhuman or not. Csgo is about in a middle you will have some subhumans and some chads but most look average or just ugly/plain.