Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Paranoia

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
My anxiety when out in public has gotten so bad that sometimes I think cars passing by especially when they drive slow are watching and judging me I mean it's like as soon as I step out of the door, everyone turns their head and give me dirty looks.

I dress appropriate, take care of myself (hygiene wise), and stay to myself.

I understand normies are going to be normies but at the same time, it's annoying and nerve wracking :feelsbadman:

My anxiety when out in public has gotten so bad that sometimes I think cars passing by especially when they drive slow are watching and judging me I mean it's like as soon as I step out of the door, everyone turns their head and give me dirty looks.

I understand normies are going to be normies but at the same time, it's annoying and nerve wracking :feelsbadman:
It's over if you're Non NT

sometimes I think cars passing by especially when they drive slow are watching and judging me
There's nothing irrational about that. If you're a sub-5, then they likely are.

There's nothing irrational about that. If you're a sub-5, then they likely are.
If anyone should sniff their life out, it most definitely should be me but I'm too much of a pussy to do it*sigh* :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I get really paranoid like this too. Only thing that helps is benzos but you can't do them everyday :feelsrope:

Same I feel like im being gang stalked tbh

Same, i also suspect i developed paranoid schizophrenia. I always feel watched and followed

Everyone touch's their guns when I enter a store. The males relax. But the foids leave there hand on their gun butts.

when you’re bullied so much it gets like this