Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing to look forward to | my life is a hell that keeps on going

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Long vent ahead.

There is nothing to look forward to tomorrow. It'll be the same empty tedious boring and miserable grind

0 social connections

Everything is boring

Counting the clock till the day is over

Living is hell. I know even more so now that I will not allow myself to live past 26 if my life does not somehow improve in the following years. Yet even then I question if trying is worth it. My goal is to get a driver's license, buy a car, live in it, and save up money to get a hair transplant, nose job, and facial fat removal. Then however I question if it'll actually make me average in appearance and if I'm average if it will change anything. I still have other limitations and flaws. One I could highlight is my voice, another my deformed body and I know I'll never be able to afford a under bite surgery.

What will I do if I'm average?

I'm unable to make friends so my goal in life will be having sex. But how? I'm still socially fucked so my best option is overseas but I want real sex where the girl is attracted to me. Having sex with some desperate whore doesn't appeal to me. I need to know she's actually attracted to me and simultaneously I want to be attracted to her.
The best opportunity I have then is Asia as the language and culture differences could hide my unattractive voice and bad social skills. Then which country? How expensive?

It all seems so pointless. I feel like a robot trying to simulate human behavior when I don't really want to be here at all. I wish I had gone through with earlier suicide attempts when I was younger and before I was properly blackpilled because now the only thing actually driving me to live is disdain.

I want to have sex with an attractive woman now not because I actually desire sex but to spite the people I hate.

Yet, simultaneously it feels like I'm pointlessly drawing this out and subconsciously gaslighting myself into having hope for something that's impossible.

Long vent ahead.

There is nothing to look forward to tomorrow. It'll be the same empty tedious boring and miserable grind

0 social connections

Everything is boring

Living is hell. I know even more so now that I will not allow myself to live past 26 if my life does not somehow improve in the following years. Yet even then I question if trying is worth it. My goal is to get a driver's license, buy a car, live in it, and save up money to get a hair transplant, nose job, and facial fat removal. Then however I question if it'll actually make me average in appearance and if I'm average if it will change anything. I still have other limitations and flaws. One I could highlight is my voice, another my deformed body and I know I'll never be able to afford a under bite surgery.

I'm unable to make friends so my goal in life will be having sex. But how? I'm still socially fucked so my best option is overseas but I want real sex where the girl is attracted to me. Having sex with some desperate whore doesn't appeal to me. I need to know she's actually attracted to me and simultaneously I want to be attracted to her.
The best opportunity I have then is Asia as the language and culture differences could hide my unattractive voice and bad social skills. Then which country? How expensive?

It all seems so pointless. I feel like a robot trying to simulate human behavior when I don't really want to be here at all. I wish I had gone through with earlier suicide attempts when I was younger and before I was properly blackpilled because now the only thing actually driving me to live is disdain.

I want to have sex with an attractive woman now not because I actually desire sex but to spite the people I hate.

Yet, simultaneously it feels like I'm pointlessly drawing this out and subconsciously gaslighting myself into having hope for something that's impossible.
cope until inevitable roping.

Very relatable, I personally don't care what my (hopefully) future significant other really thinks off me aslong as she stays loyal and lets me fuck her, thats why i seriously consider going to bulgaria and buy a gypsy woman.

I don't care that she only wants me for my benefits aslong as she satisfies my human urges and desires and i would be fine with her divorcing me after 5 years after she got the passport to live here, i would just start over again.

cope until inevitable roping.
Exactly. ..
Very relatable, I personally don't care what my (hopefully) future significant other really thinks off me aslong as she stays loyal and lets me fuck her, thats why i seriously consider going to bulgaria and buy a gypsy woman.

I don't care that she only wants me for my benefits aslong as she satisfies my human urges and desires and i would be fine with her divorcing me after 5 years after she got the passport to live here, i would just start over again.
Good luck to you although I don't suggest marrying a woman. You should instead breed as many women as possible.

If your truly black pilled you would have already given up

i will always love you brocel, keep your head up for the day of wrath

I would go and buy the care then travel around the country alone, i think that would be fun and would put my mind from the constant self hate. Also tbh i believe once an incel forever an incel the moment you are in this sub you are her forever the blaclpill is brutal but true. No point in any surgery just give up and live your life with aims unrelated to society since we have been shunned by them. I am considering faking my death and living in the woods but i would miss this site and also fast food so maybe something in between like living in a car seems cool and no taxes too

Are you non-NT

I would go and buy the care then travel around the country alone, i think that would be fun and would put my mind from the constant self hate. Also tbh i believe once an incel forever an incel the moment you are in this sub you are her forever the blaclpill is brutal but true. No point in any surgery just give up and live your life with aims unrelated to society since we have been shunned by them. I am considering faking my death and living in the woods but i would miss this site and also fast food so maybe something in between like living in a car seems cool and no taxes too
Good luck

This was definitely not a long vent bhai, i feel you man but at least you aren't more subhuman than us curries who can't even geomaxx jfl

This was definitely not a long vent bhai, i feel you man but at least you aren't more subhuman than us curries who can't even geomaxx jfl
You American?

Long vent ahead.

0 social connections

Everything is boring

Dont get a nosejob, Plenty of surgeons fucking up nerves and these nerves are unfixable, Aswell as bad results, For me they fucked a vital nere, Theres a nerve that goes thru half your nose that gives suicide disease as its called in chronic pain which i think i have now, Would Def not reccomend nosejob, Planning to off myself when i find a way thats convenient and least painful.

Dont get a nosejob, Plenty of surgeons fucking up nerves and these nerves are unfixable, Aswell as bad results, For me they fucked a vital nere, Theres a nerve that goes thru half your nose that gives suicide disease as its called in chronic pain which i think i have now, Would Def not reccomend nosejob, Planning to off myself when i find a way thats convenient and least painful.
When did this happen?