Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
this useless world created us so that normies and other average people would watch us with the thought “yo dude, turns out I’m not that bad,” if anything, this thought didn’t come out of nowhere, I just saw the poor guy tiktok video, he has burns on all over the face and the facial asymmetry is incredible, and almost every comment is “ha, it turns out I’m not that bad,” and then they call incels something intolerant, faggots, there’s no other way to call them

Normies think that shitting on us is the only way to live now days

Trucels are just here to make normies feel better about themselves this is why it's better to stay solo

this useless world created us so that normies and other average people would watch us with the thought “yo dude, turns out I’m not that bad,” if anything, this thought didn’t come out of nowhere, I just saw the poor guy tiktok video, he has burns on all over the face and the facial asymmetry is incredible, and almost every comment is “ha, it turns out I’m not that bad,” and then they call incels something intolerant, faggots, there’s no other way to call them
normies use us as a ego boost

Trucels are just here to make normies feel better about themselves this is why it's better to stay solo

the whole world does this, and it’s a shame, we are deprived of life
Whoever has it even a little bit better than you will trample you to feel better about himself, even if they are utter failures themselves.

Mog or get mogged, thats the essence of life