Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normies seeth when I call them 'pedophiles' when they call me an 'incel'

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★
I don't do it anymore, but when I used to say something blackpilled in online debate groups, I'd be condescendingly called an 'incel'. It didn't matter if my points were logical and backed up by data, it was all discarded and deemed 'rubbish', because it sounds 'incel-ish'.

Not only were my arguments dismissed, but my reputation was damaged by being likened to an incel. It's like being a male incel is on par with being a sex offender (the irony).

There was no point in admitting I was an incel because the normie is being disingenuous by framing it as an insult.

I then wondered how I could combat this frequent response.

When they call me an incel, they're doing it without any verification, which makes it disingenuous. I ought to do the same to them, but what is worse than an incel according to normie logic? A child molester.

I then call them pedophiles. If they ask why I'm calling them that, I just say they look like or sound like one. I would also make up lies publicly and say they mentioned something in the past about molesting children. There was no way to verify this in the group history.

Every time the normie would get upset and start to rage. The retards can't seem to comprehend that they're calling me something without verification and I'm just doing it back to them.

So far, this is the only effective counter-response I've had to being called an 'incel'. Eventually they would leave me alone, or avoid me or block me altogether.

But, of course, the best counter-response is not to talk to them in the first place.

Last edited:
I don't do it anymore, but when I used to say something blackpilled in online debate groups, I'd be condescendingly called an 'incel'. It didn't matter if my points were logical and backed up by data, it was all discarded and deemed 'rubbish', because it sounds 'incel-ish'.

Not only were my arguments dismissed, but my reputation was damaged by being likened to an incel. It's like being a male incel is on par with being a sex offender (the irony).

There was no point in admitting I was an incel because the normie is being disingenuous by framing it as an insult.

I then wondered how I could combat this frequent response.

When they call me an incel, they're doing it without any verification, which makes it disingenuous. I ought to do the same to them, but what is worse than an incel according to normie logic? A child molester.

I then call them pedophiles. If they ask why I'm calling them that, I just say they look like or sound like one. I would also make up lies publicly and say they mentioned something in the past about molesting children. There was no way to verify this in the group history.

Every time the normie would get upset and start to rage. The retards can't seem to comprehend that they're calling me something without verification and I'm just doing it back to them.

So far, this is the only effective counter-response I've had to being called an 'incel'. Eventually they would leave me alone, or avoid me or block me altogether.

But, of course, the best counter-response is not to talk to them in the first place.
Normies are like crackheads chasing a high. Power dynamics & social heirachy, shit on another for a delusional rank up, they don't play fair & punch down so yeah do onto them too. Retarded fucks.

NT normies are abortion fetishists, they have no claim to the moral high ground over autists.

Based turnabout. You didn't make this game, they did. They couldn't deserve it more.

Side note, I once had a problem with a normie, but never thought to google his full name until too late. Turns out he was a convicted sex offender. Lesson learned: google every full name you get your hands on.

Based turnabout. You didn't make this game, they did. They couldn't deserve it more.
yeah I'm just playing their own game better

Side note, I once had a problem with a normie, but never thought to google his full name until too late. Turns out he was a convicted sex offender. Lesson learned: google every full name you get your hands on.
I had one guy who was extremely hostile towards me: very racist and made fun of my face for no reason. He revealed he was sexually abused as a kid and I used that against him. Eventually he stopped

Pregnant bump

IMG 7903