Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies in EE are the worst type of normie

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

Recruit
★★★
The level of coldness and cruelty in normies here is honestly insane, unlike in the West they don't even pretend to hide their cruel nature under a fake mask of politeness, cashiers, pedestrians, public sector workers they are most of the time incredibly rude and show zero politeness, normies here are all judging you constantly, they are miserable, heartless, bitter, they treat other normies like shit and as for non NTs like me we aren't even seen as human, around half of the normies here are without morals they would steal 5 dollars from a disabled homeless person and would later brag about it, often they bootlick those higher in the hierarchy but are merciless to those below them.

Normies are cruel to outcasts everywhere but in EE they don't even hold back or try to fake empathy they treat fellow normies like shit let alone outcasts.

I hate living in this country.

Where do you live?

Agreed. They are very cruel here.

autistic men need to fight back

i was never bullied in bosnia, it all started when i moved to the west

Poland and this country is still way more developed and "civil" then places like Russia Ukraine Bulgaria etc
Heard that feminism is growing in Poland. Stay safe brocel

agreed. fuck EE i hope russia nukes the entire balkan so every cockroach that lives here die a painful death.

2011526103450823734_20.jpeg

I think it's not only normies. I'm also bitter for example. Bitterness comes from being treated like crap + inability to fulfill basic needs.
You can wageslave here and still feel like complete loser.
Also many in EE envy western Europeans and this envy translates into cruelty towards one another.

Great majority of normies ghost you or ridicule you instantly if they see some mental illness in you or autism.

Last edited:
Nico Bellic concluded that God doesn't exist after observing other slavs.

The level of coldness and cruelty in normies here is honestly insane, unlike in the West they don't even pretend to hide their cruel nature under a fake mask of politeness, cashiers, pedestrians, public sector workers they are most of the time incredibly rude and show zero politeness, normies here are all judging you constantly, they are miserable, heartless, bitter, they treat other normies like shit and as for non NTs like me we aren't even seen as human, around half of the normies here are without morals they would steal 5 dollars from a disabled homeless person and would later brag about it, often they bootlick those higher in the hierarchy but are merciless to those below them.

Normies are cruel to outcasts everywhere but in EE they don't even hold back or try to fake empathy they treat fellow normies like shit let alone outcasts.

yes the cashuiers are the worst they wont even pack ur shit

I think it's not only normies. I'm also bitter for example. Bitterness comes from being treated like crap + inability to fulfill basic needs.
You can wageslave here and still feel like complete loser.
Also many in EE envy western Europeans and this envy translates into cruelty towards one another.
Im also bitter but Im still a nice person inside i just hate normieshits.

Great majority of normies ghost you or ridicule you instantly if they see some mental illness in you or autism.
It seems that they judge and observe any new person to watch out for signs of "weakness" or "wierdness" that they can riddicule or exploit.

It seems that they judge and observe any new person to watch out for signs of "weakness" or "wierdness" that they can riddicule or exploit.
then people gaslighting you with BS like "it's all in your head" "start working on yourself"

If you were bullied and an outcast your whole school years and especially you have some mental illness or autism then there's no way back to society, you will never be a member of society again.

I had to work on few jobs in between 2015-2018 and normies just seen me as some kind of alien, they didn't even want to talk to me outside of job.

then people gaslighting you with BS like "it's all in your head" "start working on yourself"

If you were bullied and an outcast your whole school years and especially you have some mental illness or autism then there's no way back to society, you will never be a member of society again.

I had to work on few jobs in between 2015-2018 and normies just seen me as some kind of alien, they didn't even want to talk to me outside of job.
I get gaslighted constantly why can't my family just understand Im simply not made to fit into society.

Strange, I seem to get along with EE immigrants here in the USA better than American whites, and I'm nonwhite.

Truly vermin subhuman behavior.

Strange, I seem to get along with EE immigrants here in the USA better than American whites, and I'm nonwhite.
EE immigrants in the USA are top tier eastern europeans, they are highly educated and from Rich areas of big cities because immigrating to the US is very hard and the average EE is way too poor and lacks the qualifications to immigrate.

Fight back, don't let them see you as an easy target, make it not worth it to target you

If anything I prefer their truthful nature it makes for an easier way for me to gage the situation.