Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies and foids are more obsessed with redpill stuff more than any incel

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
One of my pet peeves is when normies say incels listen to redpill people like tate, fresh and fit and pearly in fact it is actually your average becky's boyfriend who is into this stuff :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: srsly I never knew who pearly was until goy yt kept pushing her videos onto me and I never knew who tate was until my sister told me who he was back in july 2022 I have seen more normies follow and get worked up over redpill stuff than any incels here on .is; unless ur fakecel edgy cumskin

Yup. Two reasons for that, normies think the "Manosphere" is a single homogenous space, and, quite blackpillingly, Andrew Tate and the redpill grifters get much more attention than blackpillers, thanks to being richer, more successful, more attractive and so on than ugly guys making videos in their homes, which is most incel content creators.

Yup. Two reasons for that, normies think the "Manosphere" is a single homogenous space, and, quite blackpillingly, Andrew Tate and the redpill grifters get much more attention than blackpillers, thanks to being richer, more successful, more attractive and so on than ugly guys making videos in their homes, which is most incel content creators.
:bigbrain:

Redpill is mainstream slop for normies now.

Normies tend to forget incels used to hate PUA dating coaches which were the forerunners of Tate and the larger 'redpill' community now. Ffs, one of the earlier incel forums was called PUAHate for crying out loud. You know, the one ER posted on. We have always hated them.

Normies tend to forget incels used to hate PUA dating coaches which were the forerunners of Tate and the larger 'redpill' community now. Ffs, one of the earlier incel forums was called PUAHate for crying out loud. You know, the one ER posted on. We have always hated them.
:feelskek: