Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger cope video claims Arab women want niggers.

>blonde
>syrians
what next level larp is this
There are plenty of Syrians with red/blonde hair and coloured eyes, I'm a Lebanese Christian I have dark green eyes(hazelish) my brother and mom are gingers, they're not as common as in whites, but they're pretty still common, that they shouldn't surprise people.
IMG 20240513 194254
IMG 20240513 194241
IMG 20240513 194229
IMG 20240513 194217

And none, of these kids have white blood by the way, very few people like the aliwaites have substantial European DNA
IMG 20240513 194315
We are the Only race who don't need European DNA for to have coloured hair and eyes. The reason most Americans Think all Syrians are brown is because, Hollywood literally,uses Indian actors to play levnatines. Also Syrians carry the genes for blue eyes, even though, it might not be expressed. There are more blonde children in Syria, Gaza, and Lebanon then among Amerimutts.

There are plenty of Syrians with red/blonde hair and coloured eyes, I'm a Lebanese Christian I have dark green eyes(hazelish) my brother and mom are gingers, they're not as common as in whites, but they're pretty still common, that they shouldn't surprise people.
View attachment 1158956
View attachment 1158957
View attachment 1158958
View attachment 1158959

And none, of these kids have white blood by the way, very few people like the aliwaites have substantial European DNA
View attachment 1158960
We are the Only race who don't need European DNA for to have coloured hair and eyes. The reason most Americans Think all Syrians are brown is because, Hollywood literally,uses Indian actors to play levnatines. Also Syrians carry the genes for blue eyes, even though, it might not be expressed. There are more blonde children in Syria, Gaza, and Lebanon then among Amerimutts.
why don't we see those people migrating to europe

why don't we see those people migrating to europe
Yeah, thought you would say that. The vast majority, of the "Syrian immigrants" are brown Iraqis, Pakistanis etc... not Levantines. Also watch videos from Syria there are so many people with blonde/red hair and coloured eyes. There are Also many many Arabs with coloured hair and eyes but don't have European features like this guy
IMG 20240513 200924
My grandfather looks like a lighter version of Yahya sinwar the Hamas leader and has light green eyes. Also you must have seen them, but how would you know they're Syrians, if they pass as White? Literally, Nobody could tell K Shami (Syrianpshyco) was Syrian, I have seen so many white passing Syrians on tiktok.
Even, this American travel vlogger admits that there are so many redheads in Syria. If this guy wore traditional clothing there, most people would think he is Syrian

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=t6dGE19ChRKKdcIA

Last edited:
BBC can't lose fuck this nigger earth