Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice to stop being an incel / Blackpilled

why is he talking about all these random facts when the most important thing is his own life experience.

if the system took a shit on you, then the system sucks, there's no 10 hour long discussion to be had here. everyone loves to complicate shit.

Change your genetics bucko

He feels like he's stuck in a negative echochamber so does the opposite by trying to join a circlejerk instead jfl

If you wanna stop being an incel you have to get rid of the idea that women get whoever they want whenever they want cause that’s not true. Sure we get more attention than men but almost 100% of it is either unwanted attention, harassment or coming from men as old as our dads. It’s not flattering to know you’re only a piece of ass and barely a human being in the eyes of men who hit us up most of the time. Sure women don’t date men they find ugly, but would you date a woman you find ugly? If the answer is yes, it’s out of desperation and not actual interest in her, because most human beings aren’t romantically interested in people they don’t find attractive.

It sounds like you’re asking for women to like you in spite of your flaws but it doesn’t like you like women to begin with. It would help to start seeing women as people and to stop blaming them for the attention that is being given to them by men. I like putting on makeup and looking pretty because it makes me feel happy on the inside, not because it makes me feel happy to get whistled at on the bus or catcalled on the street.

No woman will be attracted to you if you think of her in terms of statistics, tinder likes and body count. Women are people, they wanna feel a connection with you. If you feel ugly, that’s on you to fix that impression of yourself and not on women to comfort you about it. The same applies to women, if I feel ugly I try to work either on my appearance or my self esteem, I don’t expect men to give me a chance cause it’s “not fair”.

That being said it’s good that you wanna do better, being an incel is gonna take you further into the rabbit hole of celibacy and bitterness and is gonna make you miserable in the future. Talk to your female friends about how you feel, let them challenge you, do what you can to feel good in your own skin and things will take a turn for the better I’m sure.

That's like asking you need advice to stop believing in gravity.