Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My top 3 most entertaining .is users

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
1. @Sneir his schizo ramblings and him saying that he is high on 5 barely legal substances always makes me kek
2. @faded Him sperging out and calling everyone a racist who doesnt agree with him and him portraying your stereotypical kike also often gives me a good laugh
3. @Rabbi Schneerson Pure kekfuel when he is ranting about niggers, i especially find his videos where he walks on the streets and insults niggers funny

faded sperging out and saying something like "stfu you fucking antisemitic goy!" is always pure kekfuel

yes had fun interactions with the first two but haven't seen rabbi's niggervids tbh

@curryboy420 honorable mention

1. @Sneir his schizo ramblings and him saying that he is high on 5 barely legal substances always makes me kek
2. @faded Him sperging out and calling everyone a racist who doesnt agree with him and him portraying your stereotypical kike also often gives me a good laugh
3. @Rabbi Schneerson Pure kekfuel when he is ranting about niggers, i especially find his videos where he walks on the streets and insults niggers funny
Where can I find those videos?

@faded Is funny af :feelshaha:

Based your check is In the mail
Waiting Patiently GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi