Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My dad keeps staring at my body.. I feel really uncomfortable.

I can kind of relate tbh. I work out and have been losing weight for a while and it felt really gross when my mother looked at my body a few times.

She should stop dressing like a slut then

I was worried it sounded like a humblebrag but it's something anyone without a severe testosterone deficiency can work on.
(and my body is still very dyel imo)

As long as she stays in the basement it's ok

I was worried it sounded like a humblebrag but it's something anyone without a severe testosterone deficiency can work on.
(and my body is still very dyel imo)
T'was a joke. I doubt anyone on here is down to ascend with their mom. Unless... she is really young and hot for some reason :feelsohh:

TwoXChromosomes is the ultimate foid subreddit i hope they get massacred

It's raping time

Based fritzlmaxxer

Based daughter rapist

more importantly, WTF is that top comment? holy shit, the dad's playing 4d chess out here.

100% of fathers think about their daughters sexually

Father wants to grape she should stop acting like a whore and wont get treated like one the father should grape when he feels like it foid is being dramatic

Well she can always move out. Im sure the father pays the bills. Hes drunk, reaction times lower when youre drunk. Im sure he doesnt even realize.

I hate when people look at me, they can tell I’m a fat fuck

I can kind of relate tbh. I work out and have been losing weight for a while and it felt really gross when my mother looked at my body a few times.
Ascend with your mom.

Well that's what happens when men become sex starved of youthful beauties and are forced to settle with old roasties. They never get a youthful beauty so when their daughter blooms for the first time they're in close contact with a proper female body.

Oh and the top comment says her dad has looked at her pussy.

Euphoric FoId (the i is capitialized)