Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cat has occupied my chest and i cant move

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Its about to sleep its closed its eyes, My cat is everything thats good in the world.

Without my cat i would get no hugs or social contact a day because my cat is the ONLY one who wants to hang out with me.

Im sitting in a chair in a bad position i noticed and now its on top of my chest, Its killing my back but its worth it.

Cat either sleep between my monitor, His comfy custom cat bed i made for him, Or my chest.

Thats so nice. My poor dog is now too sick to sleep beside me, poor animal is suffering every day and i cant bring myself to put her to sleep, shes such a little fighter that wants to live :cryfeels:

Mogs me. Not even the dog of my sister really likes and often runs away when i want to play with her. Its only when i want some peace and be for myself when she suddenly needs attention, fucking bitch

Lifefuel, I guess. Animals > *barf* people.

Kitty cats need to rest

Mogs me for having a cat.