Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muhfuggen ignore list drop

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
muhfuggen ignore list just dropped.

seethe.

View media item 104248

Why put people on ignore tho ?

is it a good or bad thing that im not on there

also

giga foid trait

Blocking is a foid trait

Why put people on ignore tho ?
cos i have a knack for bitchslapping toxic ethnics, trolls who will get banned anyway, closet homos that try to play it off as a joke, etc

>Show Ignored Content

guys this isn't really the time or place...

fang yeah i blocked that retard to. Kept shilling for ukraine and israel thinking he was high IQ

@THE TRUE DIGLET type beat

Last edited:
My nigga blocked the whole forum

Screenshot 2024 05 03 005101

team-rocket-jessy.gif

@VictimofBpillReaper jfl

mods love his ding-dong though so everyone must read his AI-generated jite poop forever... unless... :feelsthink:

Blocking is a foid trait
My nigga blocked the whole forum
@turbocuckcel_7000 wishes he was a mod so bad.

"Muh I only block people who will get banned soon anyway" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Since he's not a mod who can ban people, boasting about how many people he's blocked is the closest he can get to feeling that power; but he hasn't made a good thread in years so blocking him back really doesn't make you miss much.

Last edited:
@turbocuckcel_7000 wishes he was a mod so bad.

"Muh I only block people who will get banned soon anyway" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Since he's not a mod who can ban people, boasting about how many people he's blocked is the closest he can get to feeling that power; but he hasn't made a good thread in years so blocking him back really doesn't make you miss much.
He’s a clown. Tbh, he made a fool out of himself or making this thread. It really does show his immaturity. Im not being “toxic” im just being honest. Some people are just soft

Faggot trait: you use the ignore button.

Not just gonna let people shit all over my brocel @turbocuckcel_7000 like this; he's one of the bettER usERs here tbh.

We get it, you're a feeble woman.

That's a big list

Faggot trait: you use the ignore button.
Low IQ take. Why shouldnt i put someone on ignore when he annoys me, is a closeted faggot, a fakecel or i dont like the threads he posts ?

How many is it in total ? I have around 80 people on ignore

surprised im not on there tbh

I expected you to ignore me for all the shitty fight I engage in