Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Methanol-laced alcohol in muslim countries

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
Almost every week there's news about some sandnigga going blind because he wanted to alcoholmax but the drink he bought was laced with methanol which unlike ethanol is extremely toxic and destroys the optic nerve and makes you go blind permanently

My theory is that it's done by government itself to cause fear among alcohol drinkers and people who might wanna try, because niggerlord pedo muhammad said alcohol must be banned so now you can't even buy some depressant from a trusted source

(50% of sandniggers are opioid addicts while banning alcohol)

I drank homemade alcohol once (عرق کیشمیش) and my stomach didn't work for a year and I still have a weaker stomach compared to before.

I drank homemade alcohol once (عرق کیشمیش) and my stomach didn't work for a year and I still have a weaker stomach compared to before.
If you ever decide to drink only get دست‌ساز wine from an extremely trusted source, NEVER get branded bottled vodka and whiskey, they're all fake and laced by government or scammers with all sorts of poison that'll kill you or disable you

I don't understand the appeal of alcohol outside of getting drunk.

what type of alcohol? It should be a problem unless youre distilling it

The love of allah is enough to intoxicate me

I still have a weaker stomach compared to before.
Yes it damages stomach and liver especially عرقs which have a much higher ethanol percentage than wine

what type of alcohol? It should be a problem unless youre distilling it
I don't know what it's called in English.
Raisin spirit maybe.