Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many here don’t want to ascend with ugly foids

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
I am sure 80%+ of this forum can ,,ascend’’ with a 2/10 black obese foid. But is it worth it?

I want my looksmatch. That is all I ask for.

absolutely not, imagine slaving your ass off all goddamn day just to come home to a bitching landwhale, much rather stay incel than live a life like that.

Especially if you are white
Many here can SEAmaxx but are unwilling to do so due to financial reasons or unwillingness to racemix.

Even I used to think that. But tbh even there competition has increased. It's getting tougher and tougher
Yes. I would sell my soul to be with my oneitis:feelsbadman: but it is not possible!

I am sure 80%+ of this forum can ,,ascend’’ with a 2/10 black obese foid. But is it worth it?
No because fat niggers are actually convinced they're perfect 10s

But even if I could, I'd rather be volcel than "ascend" with a fat foid. Niggers and fatties make me want to vomit, that's not an exaggeration btw

I would gladly date a 3/10 foid or 2/10 foid as long as she's nice and not so ugly that she's vomit inducing

Ascension also implies you'll get to be with a foid who will be faithful to you for the rest of your life and those women don't exist anymore so ascending is impossible under that definition. If you're talking about just having sex once, that's a different scenario.

Almost 95% of women without any fakeup are all ugly already.

Ascension also implies you'll get to be with a foid who will be faithful to you for the rest of your life and those women don't exist anymore so ascending is impossible under that definition. If you're talking about just having sex once, that's a different scenario.
They do, and you know it. Especially Muslim ones, but they are into sand chads

+ isnt a landwhale
Yep, I was going to mention that but was afraid I'd get banned for "being a volcel" if I straight up said I have one standard which is dont be a landwhale

Sure, you're a fakecel if you wouldn't. I'd take an obese sheboon any day of the week and if you wouldn't you are a volcel.
Just because you don't get the type foid you'd want doesn't make you an incel. Only if you can't get ANY woman can you call yourself an incel.

Sure, you're a fakecel if you wouldn't. I'd take an obese sheboon any day of the week and if you wouldn't you are a volcel.
Just because you don't get the type foid you'd want doesn't make you an incel. Only if you can't get ANY woman can you call yourself an incel.
I would buy she has to be white and skinny :ahegao: pls

I would never even talk with a black foid. They are disgusting !!!!

I would never even talk with a black foid. They are disgusting !!!!
Good for you, gray... If you had a chance with a black foid and didn't take it then you are a fakecel. That applies to everyone who rejects any type of foid.

Good for you, gray... If you had a chance with a black foid and didn't take it then you are a fakecel. That applies to everyone who rejects any type of foid.
I just want a 10/10 white blonde blue eyed foid with huge ass and mid/small tits :ahegao: Pls god

I just want a 10/10 white blonde blue eyed foid with huge ass and mid/small tits :ahegao: Pls god
I also want her to have French manicure and I want her to have Egyptian feet :ahegao:

If you purposely get an ugly foid pregnant that would be selfish of you creating more incels

Even I used to think that. But tbh even there competition has increased. It's getting tougher and tougher
you really thought you could seamaxx as a curry? jfl

Good! Men would collectively benefit if they had high standards.

ugly ok but obese disgusting then no

whats the point at that point u not even gonna get hard

fat black women are the most entitled, doubt

I've been turned down by foids like this.