Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manchild Chad

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★★★
First shout out to @thespanishcel

This video he posted really infuriated me. I just had a painful memory of 2 Chads who are complete manchilds, but yet their GFs just dote on them and people around them don't check on their behavior and treat like them like adults or completely like a social human being, and of course you know get all the sex and not just plain missionary either, despite the cringe persistent behavior like this . But, with me being completely mature, polite, and intellectual and being open-minded and treating others as if they were adults. And not crimgemaxxing, I get treated like I'm the child or that I'm a buzzkill, that I'm the one people treat me as if I just got out of Jail and walking on eggshells around me, and of course disgusted looks by women. Fuuuuuuck. Chad never loses, really .... PERSONALITY DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. I SWEAR, YOU CAN ACT ANY OTHER WAY, tyrannical, effeminate, nerdy, masculine, mature or in this case, a fucking manchild that never had to be challenged about anything.
Women say they hate manchildren, but when its a manchild Chad, it doesn't fucking phase them whatsoever at all.
I HATE BEING AND INCEL AND ROTTING IN MY ROOM.
AND AS OF TYPING THIS, MY ASS HAD TO GOT TO WORK TO WAGESLAVE, I feel so alone.
Some of gall might say, he's not Chad. Okay, JBW then

What a capricious faggot :soy: I ate african food before and it's ok. Imagine having a wife cooking for you but you're still making a fuss about it.

The amount of hatred I have towards these people is indescribable.

But muh perSOYnality n shieet :soy:

Nature smiles smiles apon the beautiful and that nature being women.

Chads get called himbos and when ugly sub 5 men act like the same they're called special needs retards

Man why are nigger foids so ugly. look at the mountain of fake up.

I would still but like the amount of attractive black females I seen in my life is very limited.

The mixed race ones are much better.

I'm happy this video has made an impact on you kek I hate that these manchildren are able to get a gf or married despite having the mentality of a kid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Really hope the video is staged if not giga ragefuel

Not a Chad. JBW maybe.

I would be insulted if someone denied me the opportunity to try something new without my consent. Instead of letting me choose to eat African food, some girl would make me Craft Mac N' Shit as if that is more palatable.

Not a Chad. JBW maybe.

I would be insulted if someone denied me the opportunity to try something new without my consent. Instead of letting me choose to eat African food, some girl would make me Craft Mac N' Shit as if that is more palatable.

Not a Chad. JBW maybe.