Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL at Car-cels

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
this is one stress I never had to experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/misanthropy/comments/7v2mco/i_have_had_many_experiences_with_people_today_all/

good luck getting a girl to even look your direction without a car, lmao

I don't even have a license kek

I struggled to learn driving for about a month and then gave up.

cyborgglory said:

cyborgglory said:
I don't have a car and I'm in my 20's

Driving a car is stressful as fuck, I sincerely hate this

NeverSubmit said:
I don't have a car and I'm in my 20's
are you implying you're not incel

cyborgglory said:

True, but if you're unattractive it's not like a good car will get you laid.

Better than not having a car

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Better than not having a car

lol at boasting about a depreciating resource that can get u killed which u have to fix regularly (and overcharged for) and u have to fight traffic and asshole drivers which causes untold stress.

You guys are actually retarded. Driving is an amazing cope (for me at least). The freedom to roam anywhere, travelling in your own bubble, not having to see suifuel/ragefuel of couples on public transport. Absolutely amazing.

7339er said:
You guys are actually retarded. Driving is an amazing cope (for me at least). The freedom to roam anywhere, travelling in your own bubble, not having to see suifuel/ragefuel of couples on public transport. Absolutely amazing.

cope

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/27/article-2640610-1E3D746800000578-365_634x519.jpg

jvreturns said:
cope

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/27/article-2640610-1E3D746800000578-365_634x519.jpg

should i emulate him but using my vehicle?

actually there is no point, they would call it islamic terror rather  than revenge of an incel.

Jockcel said:
I struggled to learn driving for about a month and then gave up.

Are you actually retarded?

Early 20s and still don't have my permit. Around here you need a car to gain access to a lot of jobs.

Carcels are lol worthy. I remember coping hard when I was younger by getting a new car and going to car meets because I'd "meet a girl" there. I didn't meet a single girl. They all rejected me and guess what? They all already had boyfriends or got with guys who good looking. Chadlite tier. LOL. Face is fucking everywhere.

That is why you drive total POS's like i do so if the entitled fuckwads on the road total your ride I just go buy another one for £400 and strip the written off one for parts. I play chicken with the best of them. Some dickhead in a BMW tried to muscle me out the way merging onto the motorway this evening and he blinked and slammed on the brakes because he drives a £30K BMW and I drive a £350 Toyota shitbox and chances are his would get written off and i'd just need a mirror and a few body panels.

The other week I had a femoid raging at me and I decided to drive extra slower to inflict more pain into her.

Oh yeah OP, the misanthropy subreddit is sui fuel, as there are plenty of couples and married people.

I just crashed mine sadly fuck my life thbh

idkwattodowithlife said:
The other week I had a femoid raging at me and I decided to drive extra slower to inflict more pain into her.

Oh yeah OP, the misanthropy subreddit is sui fuel, as there are plenty of couples and married people.

but a lot of them still agree that women are shit today and it is better to be alone.

my car is shit. 2004 shitcan. i cant get no hoes in this car. i dont think i could even fuck in it, it is so small. i just smoke out of it.

I have had a learners for over a year so i can technically take my class 5 test but I'm too much of a pussy

I love my car.

Public transportation is for cucks.

I
fukmylyf said:
I love my car.

Public transportation is for cucks.

I don't even have learners permit

Tellem--T said:
I
I don't even have learners permit

Real talk, now might be a good time to sort that out. I learned how to drive when I was NEET for a year. 

Ngl, it was really challenging, but I made crazy progress with my anxiety after that. It made everything else seem way less scary in comparison. You just need to keep the momentum going. Would definitely recommend

fukmylyf said:
Real talk, now might be a good time to sort that out. I learned how to drive when I was NEET for a year. 

Ngl, it was really challenging, but I made crazy progress with my anxiety after that. It made everything else seem way less scary in comparison. You just need to keep the momentum going. Would definitely recommend

It's over for me, no motivation

Tellem--T said:
It's over for me, no motivation

nigger, just read the book. You can escape in the next couple years if you overcome the anxiety. You're already in good shape physically.

fukmylyf said:
nigger, just read the book. You can escape in the next couple years if you overcome the anxiety. You're already in good shape physically.

I'm scared man :nervous: Sorry

7339er said:
Driving is an amazing cope (for me at least). The freedom to roam anywhere, travelling in your own bubble, not having to see suifuel/ragefuel of couples on public transport. Absolutely amazing.

legit. Driving with the speakers on blast is the best part of my day.