Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Life expectancy of aspies

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I had a 37yo aspie teacher in school(male). The strange thing i noticed is that he basically looked like a 20yo. He did not have any signs of aging.

Then i googled it and found out a lot of aspie people who claim to be in late 30s, but dont have any symptoms of aging.

Then i started thinking...

The modern form of Aspergers syndrom did not reslly exist before the 90s. I know that Asperger disgnosed this syndrom in the 40s, but it i didnt find any evidence that it was the same syndrom that is spreading right now in 21st century.
Most likely it was a similar syndrom.

This means that the oldest aspies of new formation are now in their late 30s. And that means that we dont really know how much they will live. When will they start to age?

Life expeftancy depends on the lenght of the DNA sequence. Maybe some aspies have restored the original longer DNA sequence and will live 200+ years???

There was some study saying autistic life expectancy was like 35 because that's when most rope

Autists live shorter lives because they come from expired eggs and sperm of used up post prime sexhavers, so our warranty is already partially used up when we're born

Im not sure im a aspie but i do look a lot more younger

There was some study saying autistic life expectancy was like 35 because that's when most rope
Probably a cope study, but dying with 35 would be a dream. No more suffering