Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lesbians truly have more options than Chad

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A Chinese lesbian friend of mine just messaged me about her new girlfriend, I shit you not, the friend is 32, morbidly obese, ugly as fuck, acne-ridden, mentally unstable, unemployed, literally each and any one of these would make a man a truecel. But she's a Lesbian and as that toilets automatically trust her, she has a full roster.

She told me that her new girlfriend is 19 years old.

No matter how good a Chad looks, no matter how rich, intelligent, genetically gifted, charming, Etc. a Chad is, a 32 year old Chad would struggle to find a 25 year old toilet, let alone a 19 year old. Lesbians have no concept of the "age gap", they can get whatever pussy they desire.

I used to think that lesbians are the toilets with the closest approximation of what heterosexual men go through... No, just no, being a Lesbian is infinitely better than even being a top-tier Giga-Chad.

The bottom of toilets live lives significantly better as the top of men.

The only "lesbians" that have it hard were originally men in the first place and still are.

"lesbian" until chad comes along

A Chinese lesbian friend of mine just messaged me about her new girlfriend, I shit you not, the friend is 32, morbidly obese, ugly as fuck, acne-ridden, mentally unstable, unemployed, literally each and any one of these would make a man a truecel. But she's a Lesbian and as that toilets automatically trust her, she has a full roster.

No matter how good a Chad looks, no matter how rich, intelligent, genetically gifted, charming, Etc. a Chad is, a 32 year old Chad would struggle to find a 25 year old toilet, let alone a 19 year old. Lesbians have no concept of the "age gap", they can get whatever pussy they desire.

I used to think that lesbians are the toilets with the closest approximation of what heterosexual men go through... No, just no, being a Lesbian is infinitely better than even being a top-tier Giga-Chad.

Lesbian cope because she got no Chad?
However, I can at least partially refute this stuff. A few years ago I had some good conversations with a 40-year-old Chad who said that even at that age he was still being flirted with by teen girls, one was a good friend's daughter. The guy was a 6'2" Norse Viking chad. By the way, there are enough foids with father complexes who like older Chads.
And they're pretty foids and not degenerate land whales like in your story.

3/10 woman = 9/10 gigachad

try to shapeshift into an ugly lesbian and say that your cock is a transplant

thats because lesbians like the power dynamic

its same thing for gays

they like old fucks young cycle

that's so true loool i saw so much pseudo lesbians not being lesbian anymore when an attractive guy is there.

lesbians are closet chadsexuals?

Gladly they only do it to show off their privilege, "independence" and "value" to gain chad's attention and upset sub5s and they don't have the slightest sexual satisfaction or romantic feelings

Ok but why are they satisfied with low tier ugly 2/10 noodle whores. Even chads?
Idk, you’re right though. I’ve seen that pairing.

I thank God for making curry foids as ugly as the men JFL. Because of this at least our endogamy is intact
Why? You still got cucked by height, so it’s irrelevant. That’s like me cheerleading how kikes don’t have it so bad, meanwhile I’m still an autistic truecel who no one wants.

I’ve seen lesbians that look your average incel who have Stacey teir gfs

Fuck this world
Fuck all who make excuses for it

Why? You still got cucked by height, so it’s irrelevant. That’s like me cheerleading how kikes don’t have it so bad, meanwhile I’m still an autistic truecel who no one wants.
Nigga, you are not understanding. Even SEA are cucked by height, but curries have it better.

Because we have only intra-racial competition and not inter-racial competition. That's the important part

Nigga, you are not understanding. Even SEA are cucked by height, but curries have it better.

Because we have only intra-racial competition and not inter-racial competition. That's the important part
Why does that matter at your height though? Even without it being 5’4” seems like a death sentence.

Why does that matter at your height though? Even without it being 5’4” seems like a death sentence.
If I was 5'4 in SEA, some sub 5 balding cumskin would have been fucking my looks match.

From what I have heard Tamils are less heightist and more colorist. Because height is common there but fair skin isn't
Telugus are more heightist and less colorist. Because fair skin is common here but height isn't

So I am assuming I would have better luck in Tamil Nadu than here if I geo maxx. Let's see

If I was 5'4 in SEA, some sub 5 balding cumskin would have been fucking my looks match.

From what I have heard Tamils are less heightist and more colorist. Because height is common there but fair skin isn't
Telugus are more heightist and less colorist. Because fair skin is common here but height isn't

So I am assuming I would have better luck in Tamil Nadu than here if I geo maxx. Let's see
Good luck with that then :feelsokman:

Mid 20s now.
Since you are still young enough, are you still trying or have given up?

You are probably the only person here for whom I genuinely feel sorry. It must be really tough for you without family. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Moggs me for staying sane in such hardships. I hope you ascend with some Jewish foid in Israel.

Since you are still young enough, are you still trying or have given up?

You are probably the only person here for whom I genuinely feel sorry. It must be really tough for you without family. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Moggs me for staying sane in such hardships. I hope you ascend with some Jewish foid in Israel.
I gave up a long time ago. One of my first posts were about my parents trying to get me with a childhood friend and how it failed.

I gave up a long time ago. One of my first posts were about my parents trying to get me with a childhood friend and how it failed.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Yeah my parents also forcefully tried to "socialize" me many times.

But I will feel sad if you stay alone forever. Can you at least try once again for me? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Lesbianism is a cope for skank roasties who can't lock down a Chad.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Yeah my parents also forcefully tried to "socialize" me many times.

But I will feel sad if you stay alone forever. Can you at least try once again for me? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Jfl, idk what to tell you. It’s been almost 10 months since I have even left my house.

Jfl, idk what to tell you. It’s been almost 10 months since I have even left my house.
Can you go out and just try once more before you give up? I am feel sad imaging you being lonely without any family :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I really wish you ascended somehow

Can you go out and just try once more before you give up? I am feel sad imaging you being lonely without any family :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I really wish you ascended somehow
Thanks. Unlike some bitter faggots here who get mad at someone else ascending, I would also be happy if you or anyone else here ascends. No one is meant to live alone, we are social beings. Hence why we resort to coping with online communities such as here.

Thanks. Unlike some bitter faggots here who get mad at someone else ascending, I would also be happy if you or anyone else here ascends. No one is meant to live alone, we are social beings. Hence why we resort to coping with online communities such as here.
I might appear to be attacking and fighting here but irl I am very sentimental. You orphancels have brutal. I just wish you are just larping.

Just try once more to ascend. Staying alone might drive you crazy

I might appear to be attacking and fighting here but irl I am very sentimental. You orphancels have brutal. I just wish you are just larping.

Just try once more to ascend. Staying alone might drive you crazy
I think crazy isn’t what I would call it. I would call it “Mentally destroyed by reality”

Being a fag is also better than being an incel.