Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kikecel trolling NPCs in NYC LIVE

Is he funny?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

^ I’m watching this jewish irl streamer named carldo tbh he’s very low inhib, witty, and isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with random normies on the street just to troll them with covert offensive and edgy topics. Besides rotting on this forum, I guess this is how I’m spending my Friday evening, meanwhile my younger brother is out with his normie friends and (probably) girls. Well, it’s free entertainment, so I’m not complaining.

@kikecel what do you think of this irl streamer of ashkenazi descent?

Last edited:
he's 6'5 no wonder hes low inhib

^ I watch this jewish irl streamer carldo when I can because he’s very low inhib, witty, and isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with random normies on the street just to troll them with covert offensive and edgy topics. Besides rotting on this forum, I guess this is how I’m spending my Friday evening, meanwhile my younger brother is out with his normie friends. Well, it’s free entertainment, so I’m not complaining.

@kikecel what do you think of this irl streamer of ashkenazi descent?
I hate Ashkenazis in General

lol its funny seeing home fuck with normies though

Negl I thought you were ashkenazi jfl. The guy doesn’t ascribe to any jewish beliefs or follow the religion, he’s an atheist btw.

Even Jews hate Jews.

@faded thoughts? Is that why everything is so high in NYC? Because Jews know other Jews are there?

Negl I thought you were ashkenazi jfl. The guy doesn’t ascribe to any jewish beliefs or follow the religion, he’s an atheist btw.
Im a brown sephardic subhuman

Even Jews hate Jews.

@faded thoughts? Is that why everything is so high in NYC? Because Jews know other Jews are there?
Ded srs I thought you were @CruxGammata for a good minute until I saw your username kek
Im a brown sephardic subhuman
I didn’t know. My condolences. It’s over for you boyo.

Can you tell me why Ashkenazis and Sephardics hate each other? Why do you hate your own kind?

cringe and gay

I thought you were @
CruxGammata
@CruxGammata for a good minute until I saw the username ded srs
Lmao. I meant to steal his old AVI a long time ago but I just remembered to do it today.

Did u think I was xer the last time you replied to me?

Thanks for this. I'm at the part where he's going to troll a pro-Palpatine Palestine protest.

"Don't buy shit! Don't buy shit in this damn city!"

Lmao. I meant to steal his old AVI a long time ago but I just remembered to do it today.

Did u think I was xer the last time you replied to me?
>xer

what the fuck GIF

Thanks for this. I'm at the part where he's going to troll a pro-Palpatine Palestine protest.
Based GrAY, np. I’m only here for carl. I wish his cringe and unfunny cameraman would shut up

St. Art School Graduate.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Wtf is that song?
I’m only here for carl.
He's based. He harasses and catcalls females.

Last edited:
Ded srs I thought you were @CruxGammata for a good minute until I saw your username kek

I didn’t know. My condolences. It’s over for you boyo.

Can you tell me why Ashkenazis and Sephardics hate each other? Why do you hate your own kind?
Basically Ashkenazis treat sephardic like second class citizens. also most of them are cucked leftwing retards

"You're getting recorded, deal with it." :feelskek:

Ok, they're on foot now, going to the protest.

Basically Ashkenazis treat sephardic like second class citizens. also most of them are cucked leftwing retards
I’m in awe of the sheer low inhibition of this man

We've been scammed, boyos. He's not going to the protest, he's just stuck in New York traffic.

The protest hasn’t been called off, he said he’s still going :feelsPop:
What the fuck is up with this city, dude? He's been driving for 1:20 and still hasn't got to his destination. :feelswhat: Half his stream was him stuck in traffic.

And is this a genuine protest? How long do protests really take? There were those pro-Palpatine student communes in some colleges a bit back. Haven't followed it. Is it like that? Some sort of sit-in?

Last edited:
What the fuck is up with this city, dude? He's been driving for 1:20 and still hasn't got to his destination. :feelswhat: Half his stream was him stuck in traffic.
Yes, Manhattan has a lot of traffic, especially during rush hour. Traffic is heaviest on weekdays between 7–10 AM and 4:30–7 PM, with Midtown being the most congested area. Traffic is generally lighter on weekends.
And is this a genuine protest? How long do protests really take? There were those pro-Palpatine student communes in some colleges a bit back. Haven't followed it. Is it like that? Some sort of sit-in?
He said he was going later, but carl typically loses steam about 1-2 hours into the stream, so don't bet on it. NY college libtards and other Pro-Palestinian demonstrators were basically occupying college campuses to divest their endowments from Israeli companies or defense companies supplying weapons to Israel or whatever meaningless cause those snowflakes were crying about. What's funny about it is that if they did that in any part of the Middle East, they would've gotten kidnapped, put in the back of a truck, and thrown off a building.

I had no idea this sort of ethnic tension existed in the Holy Land of Canaan before I saw what Israel was like irl on Johnny Somali's streams. How could Yeshua let this happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back