Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Jewyork thot shows her tits on a portal to Dublin

This is good. Better than the guy who showed 9/11. I have never seen women's breasts in real life. I've never seen a naked woman and I'm 30.

There are 16 yo chadlet kids who fucked girls, meanwhile I never even got to hold hands with one.

I AM SO FUCKING SAD. I'M A FUCKING FAILURE. SUBHUMAN CREATURE :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

She would never do this if the portal was to india

Women flashing their tits is one of the few genuine actions women can do. She did not flash it for Chad. That's the important part. Subhuman men could have seen them, too.

god i saw that

realize that that's someones daughter

They already shut down the portal :feelskek:

her name is ava louis. prime stacy material

Men deserve to see women's breasts. In an ideal utopia, men would ask women on the street to flash their breasts at them, and women would do it for free. For ugly subhuman men, too.

THIS IS WHAT WE DESERVE. WE HAVE SOULS :lasereyes:

Someone should show them a TND video.

Plus cartel footage

They didn't actually see it because she aimed them at the monitor, not the camera itself. Hence why on the dublin side nobody is reacting. Foid IQ in action

They should've beat her the fuck up and then gang rape her.

Absolute cuckoldery state of whites.

I assume this is the New York side of the portal. While Dublin is a degenerate place you still wouldn't have women flashing breasts on street.
This portal is a strange thing anyway, trying to connect two western cities to show eachother how different they are?

reddit commentors are being cucks as usual jfl

Someone should've raped her there.

her name is ava louis. prime stacy material

Movie gif. Nicholas Cage as Castor in Face Off rubs his face failing to suppress a chuckle and then bursts into laughter.