Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JAW is LAW

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
With a bad jaw you cannot pull off ANY attractive archetype. Whether masculine, prettyboy, cutecel, alien, whatever. It's all IMPOSSIBLE with a subhuman jaw. A bad eye area sucks but if you looksmaxx/nichemaxx you might be able to "escape your genes."

If you don't have a good jaw and cannot afford a surgery that will run you tens of thousands of dollars, it's over.

No jaw = no life. The Norwood reaper is not scary anymore when you're already fucked and have no jaw. Having a Subhuman lower third should be considered a disability.

:feelsrope: jaw cels can't even rope jfl

Personally I suffer from a lack of forward growth and having an extremely narrow jawbone. Brutal how one bone literally determines your entire life :fuk:

There are so many different parts to the jaw that you need to get right otherwise its subhuman. The mandible needs to be long enough, the chin needs to be the right length vertically, needs to be forward grown instead of downward grown (and this coincides with the gonial angle and ramus length) (this part is extremely difficult to fix), and the bite needs to be perfect.

The worst part of my face, is my lower third :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

There are so many different parts to the jaw that you need to get right otherwise its subhuman. The mandible needs to be long enough, the chin needs to be the right length vertically, needs to be forward grown instead of downward grown (and this coincides with the gonial angle and ramus length) (this part is extremely difficult to fix), and the bite needs to be perfect.
My ramus is barely two fingers long :cryfeels:

If you're east African you WILL have a subhuman jawbone.

so you have good hair?

Eyes are life, plus jaw can be fixed way easier than eye area

And I found some 2008 short article (unfortunately in Polish) about why most villains have round faces