Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is there any place on internet with REAL incels that's not just autist-racist-central?

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
I guess not because finding blackpill and being on these sites in the first place is the trait of deranged nonNT relatively-highIQ neurotic fucked up abominations with normie looks

The real uggos irl are just too delusional, low iq and not mentally strong enough to take the blackpill and admit being incel

Many truecels have never even heard about incels, and are too low IQ to find this place, let alone communicate to other users here.

Real incels are autistic and full of hate.

I guess not because finding blackpill and being on these sites in the first place is the trait of deranged nonNT relatively-highIQ neurotic fucked up abominations with normie looks

The real uggos irl are just too delusional, low iq and not mentally strong enough to take the blackpill and admit being incel
No, it’s all one big joke for a lot of aspies

Humans 'coping' is the default behaviour, hardly anyone is a natural masochist, even the most subhuman subhuman have things to cope with which prevents them from landing here.

Many ugly people are tall, if they're short they might have their IQ that saves them, plenty of subhumans (even our age) are extremely religious which is a huge cope, plenty of ugly people are rich, ugly Whites or Sandniggers can cope with their heritage etc the list goes on. The natural human response is to 'cope'

To be an ALL rounded subhuman where there is nothing to cope with which leads to a point where your entire existence is painful is quite rare. Most people on this forum aren't that which is quite evident, the simple proof is that they aren't torn down by life enough because they still have pride within them.
autist-racist-central

Last edited:
Nope. It's all, as you've described, just little autist/racist centrals on the massive autist/racist central that is most of non-normie internet anyway.

Real incels are autistic and full of hate.
This. :yes:

They have an insane KHHV rate there
Genuinely, I want to see the stats on it.
I’m a virgin not by choice but at least I’m not an incel:soy::feels:
Them saying that is the equivalent of a cancer patient saying "I may be sick but at least I'm not miserable & angry at the world!"
Many truecels have never even heard about incels, and are too low IQ to find this place, let alone communicate to other users here.
The biggest trucels on Earth likely don't even know what the word "Incel" is.
Humans 'coping' is the default behaviour, hardly anyone is a natural masochist, even the most subhuman subhuman have things to cope with which prevents them from landing here.
Most Incels aren't even redpilled(common gateway to the blackpill especially nowadays) to begin with, and are stuck in their bluepilled mindset of "just get a good job & foid will come" which I observe constantly on various spaces online.
Many ugly people are tall
Frame & how "tall" matter a lot- I can see how having a good frame & being 6'3 could help someone, but I don't think being 6'0 & lanket will do much.
ugly Whites can cope with their heritage etc the list goes on.
From what I've seen in my "other" circles online, I can confirm this has a lot of truth to it: Tons of those guys are either nearcels, or actual incels-in denial, I even had one guy tell me he's a NEET who just makes edits all day.

Just look at history also, tons of the NSDAP leadership were objectively "lower-tier males" & Goebbels would 100% be posting here today; he'd probably be one of my favorite usERs here also.
The natural human response is to 'cope'
Cope & hope are the two most common human responses to the bleak reality most face.
To be an ALL rounded subhuman where there is nothing to cope with which leads to a point where your entire existence is painful is quite rare. Most people on this forum aren't that which is quite evident, the simple proof is that they aren't torn down by life enough because they still have pride within them.
Actual trucel-tier guys are quite rare & uncommon to begin with, trucel-tier is sub-3 & also is deformed, which most here are not: Most here are just "conventionally ugly" which when combined with autism/non-nt traits, bad height, childhood experiences, and modern hypergamy is enough to make them Incel.

Them saying that is the equivalent of a cancer patient saying "I may be sick but at least I'm not miserable & angry at the world!"
Not even, it would be them saying “I have cancer but at least I am not sick”

I once saw a post on reddit on r/lonely

It started with im 47 yo virgin man but im not an incel or hate women.

Then he went on rambling with a 2000 words essay.

I told him i stopped reading after 47yo virgin.

He replied to me and i didnt even read his reply.

Most men dont wana accept their reality.

And those who do online, still dont irl its too embaressing to talk about it in a normal setting.

There is the TrueVirgin subreddit. Afaik the only remnant of incel culture on reddit. It has quite a bit of soy though. A lot of users there are friendzoned "nice guys" rather than complete loners.

It's hard to find a place with the right balance.

I once saw a post on reddit on r/lonely

It started with im 47 yo virgin man but im not an incel or hate women.

Then he went on rambling with a 2000 words essay.

I told him i stopped reading after 47yo virgin.

He replied to me and i didnt even read his reply.

Most men dont wana accept their reality.

And those who do online, still dont irl its too embaressing to talk about it in a normal setting.
Being alive at 47 as an incel is impossible if you're not brutally coping and living in la la land mentally.

Being alive at 47 as an incel is impossible if you're not brutally coping and living in la la land mentally.
He was coping hard, what can u do besides coping and trying to sound smart