Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is starting or looking at other people autistic?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I often stare or look at people when I'm outside. Recently I passed near a couple and looked at a female tits and her normie boyfriend started screaming at me.

i do this all the time

Theres bunch of unwritten social rules which non NT people dont get. Staring at people makes them uncomfortable. I wouldn't call that autistic, real autism is much worse. Most of us are just socially awkward.

I don't stare at people unless I talk to them. It's kinda of a problem, but it helps me talk to them and gain some semblance of confidence,
Although I do look at people every now and again public, so I know that they aren't looking at me, it's weird, but I don't like being observed and thus judged by other people for simply existing.

Theres bunch of unwritten social rules which non NT people dont get. Staring at people makes them uncomfortable. I wouldn't call that autistic, real autism is much worse. Most of us are just socially awkward.
Many things can make others uncomfortable. When normies bully or mock someone, they don't think about others. They follow their sadistic desires.

I often stare or look at people when I'm outside. Recently I passed near a couple and looked at a female tits and her normie boyfriend started screaming at me.
Once I experienced the same. But I was only wondering about the bad clothes that foid was wearing. She wasn't my type at all. She was just looking like a bum or a drug-addict. Her sandnigger bf got nervous and that cuck wanted to fight me, thinking that ugly, fat German guy who I am could take his ugly bitch away. She stopped him btw, but I think I'd beaten up that little shitskin.
But it's better nothing happened, otherwise he would have take revenge with 20 of his retarded brothers.

Yes, I catch myself doing this quite often, I need to be careful because I obviously make people uncomfortable this way sometimes and get weird looks back, I don't want any negative interactions like what OP described.

Once I experienced the same. But I was only wondering about the bad clothes that foid was wearing. She wasn't my type at all. She was just looking like a bum or a drug-addict. Her sandnigger bf got nervous and that cuck wanted to fight me, thinking that ugly, fat German guy who I am could take his ugly bitch away. She stopped him btw, but I think I'd beaten up that little shitskin.
But it's better nothing happened, otherwise he would have take revenge with 20 of his retarded brothers.

Why do German girls date ugly sand niggers?

Why do German girls date ugly sand niggers?
German boys became more and more weak soyboys. Beside that, sandniggers are literally everywhere here and control the streets. But I'm not sure if that foid was German, it could also be a slav-foid.

German boys became more and more weak soyboys. Beside that, sandniggers are literally everywhere here and control the streets. But I'm not sure if that foid was German, it could also be a slav-foid.

But Europeans are taller and stronger than inbred shitskins, and have higher testosterone, sandniggers lose wars easily too.

No nigga ignore these other autistic retards

Yes. Doubly if you are ugly.

I think it is alright to do if you are a woman, because men think women staring at them is an IOI. But if you are a man and are not Chad, staring too much will get you into a fight eventually. More likely if you stare at drunk men, or in a rough neighborhood.

I reckon up-to 3-seconds is acceptable. Taking a second glance too quickly is unacceptable.

Reading all these seemingly autistic traits I keep wondering what really separates an autist from a regular shy/high inhib person.

I avoid looking at anyone

But Europeans are taller and stronger than inbred shitskins, and have higher testosterone, sandniggers lose wars easily too.
These sandniggers manage this through their enormous numbers. It's over. West German cities have fallen.

Yes. Doubly if you are ugly.

I think it is alright to do if you are a woman, because men think women staring at them is an IOI. But if you are a man and are not Chad, staring too much will get you into a fight eventually. More likely if you stare at drunk men, or in a rough neighborhood.

I reckon up-to 3-seconds is acceptable. Taking a second glance too quickly is unacceptable.
I would feel like a slave if I can't even look at females.

It is unironically an INxJ trait. High introverted intuition shows itself on the outside through a strong gaze.

I like to mean mug bitches and bump into them on purpose. :dab:

I like to mean mug bitches and bump into them on purpose. :dab:
real, one of the best copes is chudmaxxing and mugging cunts, the best is when their boyfriend is a zoomer twink