Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is racism natural?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
Especially, against blacks. Because I don't remember being predjuiced against them as a kid tbh. I think some of it is learnt

Even babies prefer white dolls over black dolls, all humans are inherently racist because the vast majority of humans (especially non NT normies) are genetically hardwired to be innately shallow superficial creatures. It's something they have no control over, so I don't blame anyone for this more lookist aspect of racism.

Especially, against blacks. Because I don't remember being predjuiced against them as a kid tbh. I think some of it is learnt
Some of racism is learned based on what you see/hear in your developmental years.

But also, some in-group preference or bias is completely natural/biologial/instinctual, and honestly that is not even wrong morally. That's what many people fail to understand today and they villanize/demonize those who say otherwise unfortunately.

Just partially.

The only natural feeling we can be certain of is MEN'S NEED TO CREAMPIE WOMEN'S HOLES :feelsdevil: