Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is arrange marriage maxing with a cute Islamic trad wife from my Central Asian homeland even worth it or am I asking for trouble?

• Thread starter AndronovanSupremacy
  • Start date
A

AndronovanSupremacy

Banned
-
I could live my life comfortably as a single man. I have done so for over 30 years now. I rarely feel lonely. I know how to entertain myself.
I will even be richer as a single man than if I were to be married with a woman and kids.

Problem is I am not NT at all and having a wife would probably be more trouble than it's worth. If she left me for Chad I would be worse off than if I never had anyone.

Woman I am interested in looks something like this btw: (you can understand why I want to pass on my genes with someone like this)

af1987ae3dae0af8d169d435b0f9c71a.jpg

I could live my life comfortably as a single man. I have done so for over 30 years now. I rarely feel lonely. I know how to entertain myself.
I will even be richer as a single man than if I were to be married with a woman and kids.

Problem is I am not NT at all and having a wife would probably be more trouble than it's worth. If she left me for Chad I would be worse off than if I never had anyone.

Woman I am interested in looks something like this btw: (you can understand why I want to pass on my genes with someone like this)

af1987ae3dae0af8d169d435b0f9c71a.jpg
It is worth it obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back