Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [IQ Redpill] White IQ > Asian IQ

There are different types of intelligence.
Nope, sorry. This is cope. There is one kind of intelligence: information processing and problem solving. That information could be reading facial expressions in a social setting or it could be reading equations on a board.

We all know it's Curries>>>>>>>>>White Curries>Chinks>>>>>>>>>>>Niggers and everyone else. Curry Pride. World Wide.

Nope, sorry. This is cope. There is one kind of intelligence: information processing and problem solving. That information could be reading facial expressions in a social setting or it could be reading equations on a board.
What about this?

The different types of intelligence according to Gardner their characteristics and

The title should be changed to Slav IQ > Chink IQ.

What the fuck does this have to do with us being incels despite us being white. You retards cope too much on here it's funny kekek

they are more intelligent than the smartest coomskin, this is a copium thread
pigskins had their glory but died really quickly, most of the scientists working in laboratories are either brown ethnics or asians. Hell even arabs here are marking a footstep in their economical growth. Soon pigskins will dig dirt and work as fucking slaves.

TL;DR Whites are clearly the most intelligent race

INB4 Math Olympiad

The best are/were white. EVEN with a fraction of the population and interest in the Math Olympiad.

INB4 IQ tests

• IQ tests do not account for Urbanization.
Controlling for Urbanization puts white IQ within a few points of 112 consistently | Compared to ~106 for East Asians.
INB4 Hong Kong (106), this is a city.
INB4 Singapore (106), this is a city.
INB4 Taiwan (106), this is basically 90% city.
INB4 South Korea (103), even from google earth, you can see the concrete from space.

This is also why Jews have a higher IQ, they don't live on farms or in the suburb, they almost exclusively live in cities.

• Rural East Asian IQ is around 90. Rural White IQ is around 95-100.

• IQ tests do not account for drug/alcohol consumption.
Alcohol consumption has a near 1:1 Consumption:IQ ratio among Whites and Asians.

There are also other correlations with IQ, for example the average male college graduate in a STEM field already has an IQ of 120; and allegedly gay men have an IQ of ~105 or something and people with BPD are ~103, and if you're left handed it's ~103. All this shit means nothing.

INB4 Income
There isn't a correlation with income after an IQ of 100. There IS a correlation with income and Sub-100 IQ.
Consider the 100-105 range has individuals that are truthfully 90-95 with luck. Minimizing these lucky outliers as the score increases; and looking at ONLY THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRAPH, there was no correlation to begin with. Maybe r=0.05 at best, which is insignificant and not applicable to incomes in the U.S.
'Household income' means per household, Asian families having 3 generations in 1 house is not uncommon, 3 generations of combined income counts towards 'Household income'. Also living in a city, as Asians disproportionately do, means having a higher income. $90,000 a year serving tables in NYC compared to $30,000 serving tables in Suburban Texas.

INB4 "muh skyline"
this is when you cope by posting pictures of china's overpopulated cities and high-rise apartment buildings as a symbol of 'intelligence'
then you realize they have 3x-4x the population density and total population. You're posting crowding.
Just imagine if the West had to quadruple our population capacity, our cities would vertically grow by a factor of 4
, and then you couldn't tell our countries apart (except we have superior infrastructure, and can manage indoor plumbing systems).

Common Sense: Asia as a whole has over half the planet, China alone has 1.5 billion people all with a high IQ, so why did Asians contribute nothing to innovation or history and continue to contribute nothing? Why do Asians outsource their Architecture/Engineering to Westerners? (Every impressive building in Asia was made by white hands. Look at any Building in Asia, Hong Kong Tower, The horizontal tower, The Tallest building in China, The 'Jewel' in SEA. All made by whites... look it up, the Architecture and Engineering was outsourced in every project) but why? There are 2 billion high IQ mongoloids, the total output of creative man-hours reaches exponentially more than all of white history combined with nothing to show for it.

2 billion * 1 hour a day of unique thought (East Asia)
800 million * 1 hour a day of unique thought (Whites)
*365 days = (East Asia) 730,000,000,000 hours = 292,000,000,000 (Whites)
A difference of 438,000,000,000 man hours in thought annually. There is no competition here, yet Whites with 438,000,000,000 hours less in innovation per year are outperforming East Asians, currently and historically.

The reason is they lack genius and always have | the truth is they are not the most intelligent race, Whites are.
Cope. Obviously poor emanciated asian villagers will have lower iq than Rich Westerners. In similar conditions Asians mog Whites into oblivion.

Everyone knows that white people mog all other races and they're just coping.

There's also the fact that only a small portion of Nobel laureates are Asian despite them making up a large portion of the world population. Asians are the ultimate midwit race. They study all day to score high on standarized tests and get code monkey jobs, but when it comes to true geniuses, almost all are white or Jewish.

Whites biggest stupidity is being traitors to themselves, asia is a very unified continent (china jfl and their communism)

Genuine question how big IQ disparity in any racial population ( i'm not talkin only about whites and asians ), but also any race

How much phenotype affect iq ? What's 'average' mediana of alpinids, faelids, atlanto meds, gracile meds, danubians nordids, neo danubians, dinarids iq ? ( all phenotypes i would say are white )

slavniggers often are dumb as hell but personally i see some sense of IQ disparity here especially in cities

Also does whites can appreaciate art more than other races ( i know it's dumb question without that much sense, but southern europeans even in antiquity mogged with their sculpt techniques which was sadly until rennaisaince( still late gothic sculpture was imppresive to degree )) ?

@DarkStarDown
@based_meme
@Man

What's ''smartest'' negroid phenotype ?

Genuine question how big IQ disparity in any racial population ( i'm not talkin only about whites and asians ), but also any race

How much phenotype affect iq ? What's 'average' mediana of alpinids, faelids, atlanto meds, gracile meds, danubians nordids, neo danubians, dinarids iq ? ( all phenotypes i would say are white )

slavniggers often are dumb as hell but personally i see some sense of IQ disparity here especially in cities

Also does whites can appreaciate art more than other races ( i know it's dumb question without that much sense, but southern europeans even in antiquity mogged with their sculpt techniques which was sadly until rennaisaince( still late gothic sculpture was imppresive to degree )) ?

@DarkStarDown
@based_meme
@Man
I don't think there's an inherent effect of phenotype on IQ. That doesn't make much sense, tbhngl.

There's nothing about looking like this mfer that necessarily makes you dumber:
iu

Dis nigga might score above average on IQ, who knows, but he's too busy raping male gorillas in a zoo.

I don't think there's an inherent effect of phenotype on IQ. That doesn't make much sense, tbhngl.

There's nothing about looking like this mfer that necessarily makes you dumber:
iu

Dis nigga might score above average on IQ, who knows, but he's too busy raping male gorillas in a zoo.
I see i see

what about art question ? Europeans are much better than other races when it comes to preservation of ''old'' architecture and art

The title should be changed to Slav IQ > Chink IQ.
Cope. Obviously poor emanciated asian villagers will have lower iq than Rich Westerners. In similar conditions Asians mog Whites into oblivion.
Tamils are even High IQ when they are poor like Mathematician Ramanujan. All Tamils are tall High IQ tyrones. They are the most superior race.

I wish I was born Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

what about art question ? Europeans are much better than other races when it comes to preservation of ''old'' architecture and art
I don't know, buddy boyo. Might be a culture and creativity factor, than a racial one. Are different races more or less creative? Maybe. It seems that way.

COVID is an excellent example of this. You had lockdown protests from mostly white people in white countries while Asians were always compliant drones.

Tamils are even High IQ when they are poor like Mathematician Ramanujan. All Tamils are tall High IQ tyrones. They are the most superior race.

I wish I was born Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
POO

Holy mother of midwit, this was a laughable attempt, I know this site is quite mentally deficient and all but I didn't expect it to be this retarded gobbling and slurping up retarded sources without question like the German I.Q. test image you included which was sourced from one of those online test sites (which we know is oh so reliable :feelskek::feelskek:). I'll see towards destroying your foolish notions after some wine, cheese, and bountiful rest.
View attachment 1008727
lol at whites trying to get even with asians when it comes to iq

Common Sense: Asia as a whole has over half the planet, China alone has 1.5 billion people all with a high IQ, so why did Asians contribute nothing to innovation or history and continue to contribute nothing?
they did contribute many things like silk route
Why do Asians outsource their Architecture/Engineering to Westerners? (Every impressive building in Asia was made by white hands. L
because they didnt need to, the westerners create problems and then try to solve it. they need to relax.

ovER for chinks IQ is all they had

ASIANS ARE INFERIOR TO ALL OTHER RACES

And the reason for that is lateral, free thinking - something that is severely stifled in East Asian cultures. You can see this with the Japanese proverb, "the hammer that sticks out gets hammered down."
I have read many Chinese proverbs which celebrate superiority of one or uniqueness.

they did contribute many things like silk route
Also gunpowder, primitive ''guns'' still for such enormous population they should mog easily

Japan was shithole until 200 years ago, many love to brag about western northern europeans living in mudhuts 2000 years ago ( which is honestly true for that time ), but Japan become relevant cause western technology

western technology
there is no western technology there is joint effort by people from various country. at least most time it is the westerner that takes initiative.

there is no western technology there is joint effort by people from various country.
just like east asian technology, neither african, MENA

Gothic Cathedrals had it's origins with romansque and islamic architecture but it evolved and created something new, some most impressive buildings made by man especially during rayonnant and flamboyant gothic.

Nice relativism once you know you are wrong

* also byzantine

If we go by your own way of thinking you act just like people who act that we are all same, huh ?

* also byzantine

If we go by your own way of thinking you act just like people who act that we are all same, huh ?
I meant the modern advanced technology like the vehicles, construction and medical tech. I acknoledge the fact that there are differences among races and iq levels.

Last edited:
I meant the modern advanced technology like the vehicles, construction and medical tech.
actually whites even more mog here, last 300 years was nearly completely dominated by whites

Just look names of people who invented ''Internet'', regardless if this means both ARPA-net and WWW

Bob Khan ( white jew ) Vincent Cerf both created TCP/IP which was biggest milestone in internet history not to mention to Tim Berners Lee with WWW

Bob Khan ( white jew ) Vincent Cerf both created TCP/IP which was biggest milestone in internet history not to mention to Tim Berners Lee with WWW
would like to add the infrastructure and the relatively tolerant and liberal culture makes it easy to pursue such activities
even now in quantitative finance or similar fields its the cumskin that takes the bigger piece of the bread.
nutrition also plays a factor in intellectual development which third worlders lack.

would like to add the infrastructure and the relatively tolerant and liberal culture makes it easy to pursue such activities
even now in quantitative finance or similar fields its the cumskin that takes the bigger piece of the bread.
nutrition also plays a factor in intellectual development which third worlders lack.
You are changing topic, nutrition wasn't always good in west especially during middle ages before iberians discovered that cursed continent known as america.

You are changing topic, nutrition wasn't always good in west especially during middle ages before iberians discovered that cursed continent known as america.
what do you mean by technology, the primitive one or modern tech. because there is difference. because if you are talking about primitive tech then most people had their own version made independently according to the needs.

what do you mean by technology, the primitive one or modern tech. because there is difference. because if you are talking about primitive tech then most people had their own version made independently according to the needs.
'' Furthermore, according to a Japanese research firm, over 40% of the world's inventions and discoveries were made in the UK, followed by France with 24% of the world's inventions and discoveries made in France and followed by the US with 20%.[1]''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

'' Furthermore, according to a Japanese research firm, over 40% of the world's inventions and discoveries were made in the UK, followed by France with 24% of the world's inventions and discoveries made in France and followed by the US with 20%.[1]''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
doesnt mean anything when majority of tech are not used by the rest of the world at least not until globalisation. the westerners are masters of creating prolems in the name of finding a solution.

doesnt mean anything when majority of tech are not used by the rest of the world at least not until globalisation. the westerners are masters of creating prolems in the name of finding a solution.
Another relativistic argument without answering my points, good day

Another relativistic argument without answering my points, good day
the westeners laid the foundation and had a good theoritical grip over various fields. praise worthy.