Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian Adverts importing white men

Do Middle Easterners do this cuck shit? I don’t think they do. They’re probably the only hold out against self cuckery

This is fucking brutal. The good thing is, the currycels in the comments seem to be completely oblivious and ignorant to what it actually means.

Man, this shit would be so emmasculating :feelsUgh: Seeing your race/nation's women in the arms of foreign men.

This is why nationalism doesn't make sense. Women don't have a loyalty to their fellow countrymen. They only have loyalty to good looking men.

Your country does nothing for you. It doesn't care about you. It only wants foreign Chad's money.

HELLO SAAR I MUST WORSHIP YOUR WHITE GODDESS BODY WHOLE SAAR. PLEASE SAAR. ABUSE MY CURRY BROWN BODY SAAR I MUST FEEL YOUR WHITE GODDESS BODY AGAINST ME PLEASE SAAR I AM SO DIRTY PLEASE I MUST GET BACK TO DOING THE NEEDFUL

This is fucking brutal. The good thing is, the currycels in the comments seem to be completely oblivious and ignorant to what it actually means.
its hilarious. all the indian comments are just like "this so amazing and mesmerizing" bro i cant deal with indian people. they are fucking unreal

its hilarious. all the indian comments are just like "this so amazing and mesmerizing" bro i cant deal with indian people. they are fucking unreal
It must be a defense coping mechanism.

all these indian people are BEGGING to worship white man saar please i must worship and kiss your whole body at once. i am needing it sir. pelase. please sir you are body whole beatiful i will worship you in timely sir

Never knew Indian Christians existed damn

seeing white GODDESS have sex with this indian woman! i am loving it sir. i wish to see this daily. i wish to be a slave sir i wish to be your curry slave white master sir i will let you have sex with my wife as long as i can watch AMAZING!!! amazing gift from god to have this white goddess sir!!

indian men when they see a white guy fucking their wife brutally, hardcore anal sex anal prolapse rape fetish beating abuse creampie humiliation and then forcing the indian man to lick his cock clean after

View attachment 1162086

all these indian people are BEGGING to worship white man saar please i must worship and kiss your whole body at once. i am needing it sir. pelase. please sir you are body whole beatiful i will worship you in timely sir
As always, thank god I'm not a shitskin. And these niggers @Shitskin_Shitlife really have the audacity to compare arabs to pajeets

Man, this shit would be so emmasculating :feelsUgh: Seeing your race/nation's women in the arms of foreign men.

This is why nationalism doesn't make sense. Women don't have a loyalty to their fellow countrymen. They only have loyalty to good looking men.

Your country does nothing for you. It doesn't care about you. It only wants foreign Chad's money.
Same applies to white nationalists who simp for white women when white women racemix and allow foreign men into white countries

seeing white GODDESS have sex with this indian woman! i am loving it sir. i wish to see this daily. i wish to be a slave sir i wish to be your curry slave white master sir i will let you have sex with my wife as long as i can watch AMAZING!!! amazing gift from god to have this white goddess sir!!
pajeets are so pathetic they even worship afghans due to their rosey skin tone, I can't imagine how much worse it must be if it's an actual white person

Do Middle Easterners do this cuck shit? I don’t think they do. They’re probably the only hold out against self cuckery
Never seen it, and thus I don't believe they do: However, it seems they have an affinity for White foids, which has been probably influenced by the slave trade they ran through the region.

How could they be that unaware? I'm a clinically diagnosed Autist, yet even before becoming fully blackpilled, I could easily see how emasculating this would be from an objective standpoint.

Nah, if anything it's why we need it.
I've had to deal with a few at work, and it's been more of a racepill to me: I had to explain this one simple task to a currywhore, and I genuinely couldn't believe how she was struggling to comprehend such a simple task.

All currywhores slowly getting bleached