Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incels me

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1cv90du/coworker_likes_me_but_im_terrified_of/

"I'm 23 years old, never dated anyone, never had sex, never kissed anyone for real. I'm overwheight, incredibly ashamed of my own body, incredibly ashamed of my lack of experience. Scared of sex, scared of relationships." :feelsclown:

"But something happened, a coworker of mine likes me, I know it for a fact. It all started with some light flirting, some suggestive touches, but it evolved. It's obvious that he likes me now, I know it, he knows I know, last time I saw him, he kissed my hand, there's no escaping it anymore." :feelsclown:

"I like him, I like the attention he gives me that I've never received in my life before, I like how it feels when he lightly touches my arm. He's tall, handsome, so much so that at first I couldn't believe that he would ever like me." :feelsclown:

Genocide all subhuman women. Enslave all women. Destroy female hypergamy.

/r/ForeverChadOnlyWomen

terrified of a relationship with HIM

That whole subreddit is a fucking joke:feelsclown:

Notice how she says ''never kissed anyone for real''. This implies she already kissed, but it was probably a non-Chad men, so it doesn't really count in her dumb roastie mind.

Average '''''''forever alone''''''' woman: 'teehee, so there is a guy who likes me and wants to date me, but I'm sooo scared :foidSoy::foidSoy:'

Average forever alone man: I have no friends, I've never had a girlfriend, I've not experienced the basic affection gestures typical for humans my age. The suffering is so immense, I'm thinking more and more of killing myself

"I'm 23 years old, never dated anyone, never had sex, never kissed anyone for real. I'm overwheight, incredibly ashamed of my own body, incredibly ashamed of my lack of experience. Scared of sex, scared of relationships." :feelsclown:
Fake. There are not virgin woman

This guy is tall. But is he tall enough for the puss? Teehee. Idk what do you think girlies should i make him pay 100k for it teehee :owo:

It's just a humble brag

This guy doesn't realize how lucky he is. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for his obese subhuman ass.

Something like this will never be posted by a fat guy. Source: I am a fat guy. Man, how I hate foids and their tutorial-mode ass life.