Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Youtuber is getting attacked by over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND normtards on jewtube

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Self-banned
-
Some drama youtuber made a 30 minute hit piece on him. I didn't even bother watching past 20 seconds of the video. I only read The comments and it's just people strawmanning his worst moments giving him no benefit of the doubt.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JB7mqUrRM
Personally I never liked Marshall's videos, but it doesn't change the fact that I feel enraged seeing these normtard cucks bully and make fun of this obviously low-iq autistic incel.

He should make a diss track like his idol

never heard of him

my life would be so much better if i looked like him.

he looks like meeks without the beard

He mogs me so fucking hard

White, so he mogs me. Over. I have watched some of his videos, and they are okay, not the best in the inkwell sphere, but not terrible.

This guy is fucking retarded, solid MTN could pass as light-skinned/mulatto Tyrone and ascend but chooses to become blackpilER instead

Lolcow youtubers are assholes. The people they cover are obviously mentally deranged and or retarted like Cyrax or the Larson guy but they will still pretend to be in a position of judging them morally

Lolcow youtubers are assholes. The people they cover are obviously mentally deranged and or retarted like Cyrax or the Larson guy but they will still pretend to be in a position of judging them morally

normies are bullies

it pisses me off too. I never found those videos funny

predator is slowly becoming another buzzword

I’m mutuals with him on tiktok

To research a person like this just shows how much of a loser YouTubers are.

ngl calling someone a 'predator' makes them sound cool af