Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:You have black thick hair

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Most incels usually have black thick hair and foids find that the least attractive and this is a trait for Indiancels like myself because my curry genes took over the rest of me, having black thick hair is a fucking curse along with brown eyes.

black thin hair here :feelsbadman:

I am balding you idiot. Thick hair is a sign of being attractive. Foids love that

i got dark brown greasy hair with a whole layer of dandruff

I have thin light-brown hair.

I am balding you idiot. Thick hair is a sign of being attractive. Foids love that
Cope, tell that to an Indian

Foids love this hair Thickhairtrends top 7

Roughly my color, yet it's done nothing for me.
Tyrone has long hair while I am stuck with thick hair I can never grow out good

Meanwhile my brother got blessed with the good hair genes and can get his hair long and curly like how foids love

Tfw you can already notice your hair thinning and are just waiting until you start balding:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

Meanwhile my brother got blessed with the good hair genes and can get his hair long and curly like how foids love
Your hair will look like this as an incel minus the face and beard
Thick mid fade for men

Thick black hair between my asscheeks that has to be trimmed or it's like trying to wipe peanut butter off a carpet when it's real bad.

Also more and thicker hair on my toes and finger knuckles then in my face and 0 ability to grow a beard while somehow having zero hair on my chest, cursed hair genetics.

I have black hair that can never be long like Tyrone's
Some of the Curry students at my Unis hair is so dark, it almost looks blue at times: I have some relatives who have "dark" hair(more of a dark brown or "chestnut" I think it's called) and it looks nothing like that.

I got fucked with a NW3 jfl.
Tfw you can already notice your hair thinning and are just waiting until you start balding:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
The reaper came for me when I was young; I'll nevER be able to forget the bullying I received in HS due to it. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Thick black hair between my asscheeks that has to be trimmed or it's like trying to wipe peanut butter off a carpet when it's real bad.

Also more and thicker hair on my toes and finger knuckles then in my face and 0 ability to grow a beard while somehow having zero hair on my chest, cursed hair genetics.
What's your hair color? I remember you had part of your face(eye area) in your avi, and it looked kinda medium-brown or light-brown.

I cant grow hair that reaches down to my neck, its ovER

What's your hair color? I remember you had part of your face(eye area) in your avi, and it looked kinda medium-brown or light-brown.
I guess it's dark brown, depends on the light, direct sunlight and in summer it looks dark brown, low light / winter it looks black

Fuck you all for having full hair and still complaining about your hair

I guess it's dark brown, depends on the light, direct sunlight and in summer it looks dark brown, low light / winter it looks black
Yeah that makes sense since you're a Med fully; I'm only 1/4th Med.

Most incels usually have black thick hair and foids find that the least attractive and this is a trait for Indiancels like myself because my curry genes took over the rest of me, having black thick hair is a fucking curse along with brown eyes.
join Jews and help me kill white race!

Yup, the black hair tax is brootal for all ethnics and swarthy whites, having blonde hair just moggs us by existing

I hope you get bald soon as karma

In my area, California, i see a lot of guys with black hair and darker eyes with gf. If you have a good looking face, girls will be attracted to you or doesn't matter what race they are

Good-looking people have black hair, brown hair, and blond hair. Hair color doesnt determine your smv, that is ridiculous

foids find that the least attractive
lies only in asia foids care about blonde hair, black or brown hair is the best hair color for men, blonde makes you look weak and feminine

incel trait: blond hair

You aint wrong but truercels have black hair
you know nothing about life real truecels have red hair they are always bullied, Black hair = ordinary hair so stop coping nobody lost because they got black hair it's all about your face and height

My hair is thinning at 20 years old, it must mean my testosterone is too high, right?

Good-looking people have black hair, brown hair, and blond hair. Hair color doesnt determine your smv, that is ridiculous
Yes good looking people have hair. Not like me who has almost no hair

Yes good looking people have hair. Not like me who has almost no hair
I agree, it's silly that people are saying that having black hair is an incel trait

Spics also have black hair and brown eyes