Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel pov from apartment on a weekend night

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
I hear that fucking traffic all day and night btw

Its even worse in the day where it is choc-o-block

The noise drives me insane

Living in such noisy area most likely sucks

Is that a Park across the street? Seems like a nice place.

Your AVI is based af

Living in apartments must be terrible :feelsbadman:

Living in apartments must be terrible :feelsbadman:
Apartments isn't bad, it's not a problem, problem is big road with lots of traffic making noise.

Don't have the option to install soundproof windows so you don't hear the car traffic sound??
Doubt I could afford it and I doubt it would make a difference.

Apartments isn't bad, it's not a problem, problem is big road with lots of traffic making noise.
You will see how bad it is in the day if I post about it

Whats your favourite story he was in?
That's a hard one to boil down tbh. Given his long tenure. It would be cliche to say genesis. I guess bias doesn't help, as a story being memorable doesn't always make it the best but I quite liked his final two. Keeper of Traken and Logopolis. They're rather noteworthy stories I guess.

What's bad besides noise from outside? Is it cold there? Cockroaches infestation?
Its mostly the god damn noise
That's a hard one to boil down tbh. Given his long tenure. It would be cliche to say genesis. I guess bias doesn't help, as a story being memorable doesn't always make it the best but I quite liked his final two. Keeper of Traken and Logopolis. They're rather noteworthy stories I guess.
I much preferred Pertwee years tbh

I hear that fucking traffic all day and night btw

Its even worse in the day where it is choc-o-block

The noise drives me insane
Do you have neighbor noise as well?

I hate traffic noise, I live in an apartment with cardboard walls and next to a highway. I have multiple curtains up to block it which helps a little but that shit drives me crazy, before I put the curtains up I’d barely be able to fall asleep then would wake up hours before my alarm when traffic picked up. :lasereyes:

I hate traffic noise, I live in an apartment with cardboard walls and next to a highway. I have multiple curtains up to block it which helps a little but that shit drives me crazy, before I put the curtains up I’d barely be able to fall asleep then would wake up hours before my alarm when traffic picked up. :lasereyes:
Do curtains really help?

I have three layers of blackout curtains over each window :feelshaha: And even one covering the wall between them. They help I think.
How much did you pay?

How much did you pay?
I think each set of two curtains came out to around $25, the rods (tension rods) were about $4 each (all from Amazon). So about $90 :worryfeels:
At one point I bought a blanket to hang up too which was about $25, may be more cost effective since it covers more space but you’d need special wall hooks for it.

I'm thankful my apartment is dead silent.

Atleast it's better than living next to a construction site
Can get a good night of sleep sometimes