Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in public i just keep my views to myself

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
there was onetime where i revealed my true views to an acquintance and he was shocked, and couldn't fathom it all and from that day forward i decide to just my views pertaining to lookism and such to myself. no one can understand... unless if they live through it plus you don't want to get into trouble, of course...

going a little off tangent, this is part of the reasons why women cant be incels or "femcels" at all. you have to experience it to understand it. people/normies cannot empathize with you, but usually, as a result they become insufferable (so most likely you're better not revealing your views to them)

there was onetime where i revealed my true views to an acquintance and he was shocked, and couldn't fathom it all and from that day forward i decide to just my views pertaining to lookism and such to myself. no one can understand... unless if they live through it plus you don't want to get into trouble, of course...
I could never reveal any of my views on religion, race, politics, lookism, the blackpill, etc. to anyone I know irl; I couldn't even tell anyone I'm friends/know online outside of this forum/community about some of the stuff I believe in.

Generally, a good rule is that irl you want to seem bluepilled with a dash of redpill; online is the inverse of that.
going a little off tangent, this is part of the reasons why women cant be incels or "femcels" at all. you have to experience it to understand it. people/normies cannot empathize with you, but usually, as a result they become insufferable (so most likely you're better not revealing your views to them)
Based on my discussion with another user pertaining to his sister who is aware of the blackpill, I think that foids & normies in a way can somewhat grasp & attain an understanding of the blackpill -since a lot of it is rooted in stuff such as science, philosophy, and just observing human behavior irl- yet they could never truly understand it the way we will. Since like you said, you have to really live it to experience it.

I’m lucky the few friends I have are quite blackpilled. I eased them into it with bp tiktoks and got a positive reaction. Though nobody knows I post here and I don’t plan on telling anyone about that

It depends with certain topics you can tell they'll push you out of the group other times they'll want to hear more.

Yeah bro, no more throwing Romans in public);;