Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm afraid to die

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
The reason for my fear of dying is not what you may think, it's not because I'm afraid of missing out or not getting to do the things that I always wanted to do but because I can't stand the fact that those who put me through so much will have the final word and get to tell their side of the story.

Everyone from my family to my friends have failed me and for that my final wish before I die would be to have no one at my funeral since there's no chaperone in death and the last thing that I want to be surrounded by is people who never care about me when I was alive

I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of suffering, of being aware of the process that leads me to death. It is inevitable, and yet, we continue living..

I'm not scared of death, I'm afraid of the way I'll die

The reason for my fear of dying is not what you may think, it's not because I'm afraid of missing out or not getting to do the things that I always wanted to do but because I can't stand the fact that those who put me through so much will have the final word and get to tell their side of the story.

Everyone from my family to my friends have failed me and for that my final wish before I die would be to have no one at my funeral since there's no chaperone in death and the last thing that I want to be surrounded by is people who never care about me when I was alive
I already feel like i died

infantile view

The idea of what happens after death scares me

You can't die if you never truly lived jfl

My funereal will be cringe as fuck, luckily I won't need to be there to see it.

the thought of my heart one day stopping sometimes bothers me at night