Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you dont beat up your gf she won't respect you

Another day another personality detector malfunction. Personality Detectors Inc. should issue a recall at this point :feelshaha:

They’ll let all of that happen to them but I can’t even get one whiff of their hair.

"But I still love Tyrone, arrest all inkwells!!!"

"But I still love Tyrone, arrest all inkwells!!!"
THOSE COMMENTS ARE HURTING ME TYRONE PLEASE ARREST THEM, *TYRONE SMASHED HER HEAD* YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DADDY THOSE FISTS OF LOVE :foidSoy::banhammer::chad:

THOSE COMMENTS ARE HURTING ME TYRONE PLEASE ARREST THEM, *TYRONE SMASHED HER HEAD* YES PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DADDY THOSE FISTS OF LOVE :foidSoy::banhammer::chad:
ITS ACTUALLY CONSENSUAL, UNLIKE INKIES SAYING MEAN THINGS OVER INTERNET WHICH ISNT CONSENSUAL *GETS KNOCKED OUT* WAKES UP* YES I LOVE MY TYRONE VERY MUCH ITS VERY CONSENSUAL :foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

ITS ACTUALLY CONSENSUAL, UNLIKE INKIES SAYING MEAN THINGS OVER INTERNET WHICH ISNT CONSENSUAL *GETS KNOCKED OUT* WAKES UP* YES I LOVE MY TYRONE VERY MUCH ITS VERY CONSENSUAL :foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
"God when Tyrone hits me i get so wet! Hes so manly! BLM!" :foidSoy: