Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Republicans lose in 2024, it is over for the MAGA movement

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
We have already lost in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate, 2022, 2022 GA senate. Not to mention most special elections.

Over 70% of non-whites/Jews/homosexuals and trans. continue voting democrat, so how can we expect to win any elections? The Jews and democrats have already let in loads of third world immigration.

63% of immigrants vote democrat. Democrats pretty much get to import voters. I've even read a poll showing that most immigrants from Russia/Ukraine vote democrat. I would guess most white hispanics(those from Spain or say a European white person from Argentina) and Canadian immigrants vote democrat. Even most white immigrants are voting against us

Only around 50% of those born are white, while whites make up 58% of the population meaning that democrats are even having more children than Republicans since over 70% of non-whites vote democrat or green party on average.

If they lose in 2024, the MAGA movement is futureless.

Last edited:

democrats can just rig the elections. lmao.

democrats can just rig the elections. lmao.
No doubt that they are winning a lot of them too. Look at KY a few months ago. The nigger Republican lost the governorship. Doubt that KY rigged their election.

it doesnt matter

That's been my point since Sleepy Joe won. Though I'm wrong on these things often so who knows.
White nationalists should all just find one country to move into tbh and make that a white nationalist stronghold where we elect white nationalist leaders and then blob up other countries from there. There's no logical way you can win elections in a majority shitskin nation and even if you did win all you're doing is stopping the flow of immigrants for 4 years, you're not decreasing it while. Meanwhile democrats flood the borders thus increasing their votes.

it doesnt matter
It does matter because democrats will let even more third world immigrants in.

Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive the USA will be when its 25% white in 100 years?

It does matter because democrats will let even more third world immigrants in.

Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive the USA will be when its 25% white in 100 years?
idc about the US economy lmao

Even zoomer conservatives aren't so crazy about Donald Trump. If they vote him it's just because Biden is a worse option. MAGA fanboy are mostly boomers obsessed with Hunter Biden laptop and Tucker Carlson show kek

That's been my point since Sleepy Joe won. Though I'm wrong on these things often so who knows.
White nationalists should all just find one country to move into tbh and make that a white nationalist stronghold where we elect white nationalist leaders and then blob up other countries from there. There's no logical way you can win elections in a majority shitskin nation and even if you did win all you're doing is stopping the flow of immigrants for 4 years, you're not decreasing it while. Meanwhile democrats flood the borders thus increasing their votes.
That's so corny made me kek.

Even zoomer conservatives aren't so crazy about Donald Trump. If they vote him it's just because Biden is a worse option. MAGA fanboy are mostly boomers obsessed with Hunter Biden laptop and Tucker Carlson show kek
This

That's so corny made me kek.
What's corny about it? It works on 2 levels, America will become a complete shithole when all the white men leave which is hilarious and a great example of what mass-migration does to a country and we have concentrated power in a different country by sheer numbers.

Over 70% of non-whites/Jews/homosexuals and trans. continue voting democrat, so how can we expect to win any elections? The Jews and democrats have already let in loads of third world immigration.
Also, the jewish mainstream media machine continues to work against MAGA, but besides all of that, the most important factor behind the losses of MAGA revolutionaries is the apathy and cowardice of Whites. Anglo Saxons are ABSOLUTE cowards today on the same level as rice and curry bug men. @Uggo Mongo and @DarkStarDown will disagree but I don't care. :feelsjuice:

What's corny about it? It works on 2 levels, America will become a complete shithole when all the white men leave which is hilarious and a great example of what mass-migration does to a country and we have concentrated power in a different country by sheer numbers.
Don't tell me you seriously are this gullible to think like that, long gone are the days of ethnostates, sooner you accept it the better it is for your mental health. America isn't gonna turn shit if white men leave. That's your fantasy

63% of immigrants vote democrat.
Anglo Saxon White Ethnonationalists please tell me why your people can't stage mass armed protests all across the US-Mexico border? Don't tell me its because you have jobs and kids to take care of. Its because you all are COWARDS.

Anglo Saxon White Ethnonationalists across the West are scared of negros, jews, immigrants, their traitorous neoliberal tyrannical elites, but worst of all, they are scared of their own women! :lul::lul::lul:

Anglo Saxon White Ethnonationalists across the West are scared of negros, jews, immigrants, their traitorous neoliberal tyrannical elites, but worst of all, they are scared of their own women! :lul::lul::lul:
Their own women are fucking niggers

White nationalists should all just find one country to move into tbh and make that a white nationalist stronghold where we elect white nationalist leaders and then blob up other countries from there.
this is what the US of A was supposed to be :feelsrope:

Don't tell me you seriously are this gullible to think like that, long gone are the days of ethnostates, sooner you accept it the better it is for your mental health. America isn't gonna turn shit if white men leave. That's your fantasy
this. once you remember that normies of your own race would gladly betray you then youll forget about race

If they lose in 2024, the MAGA movement is futureless.
A great deal of religious conservative race realist in-group oriented Whites will flee to Hungary, Poland, and Russia rather than fight back against negros and jews. The remainder of Whites in America will be marginalized and pushed into their own reserve shanty towns like Native Americans or Afrikaner in South Africa.

Hes a faggot leftist curry dont bother

Don't tell me you seriously are this gullible to think like that, long gone are the days of ethnostates, sooner you accept it the better it is for your mental health.
Shitskins like you need to be banned as soon as you post garbage like this. Living besides Whites is not a human right for shitskins okay? And ethnonationalism is coming back. China, Russia, Iran are all ethnonationalist which is why they are sanctioned and marginalized.

Yea ever since millenial cucks went to unis en masse it was over

Shitskins like you need to be banned as soon as you post garbage like this. Living besides Whites is not a human right for shitskins okay? And ethnonationalism is coming back. China, Russia, Iran are all ethnonationalist which is why they are sanctioned and marginalized.
Russia is ethnonationalist jfl

Hes a faggot leftist curry dont bother
He shouldn't just be banned, he should be doxxed and hunted down like the scared and abused dog that he is.

He shouldn't just be banned, he should be doxxed and hunted down like the scared and abused dog that he is.
Agreed , @Chudpreet thoughts

A great deal of religious conservative race realist in-group oriented Whites will flee to Hungary, Poland, and Russia rather than fight back against negros and jews. The remainder of Whites in America will be marginalized and pushed into their own reserve shanty towns like Native Americans or Afrikaner in South Africa.
True. If I were a Chad with a wife, I would rather raise a family somewhere in Europe.

Too many non-whites and Jews in the USA.

True. If I were a Chad with a wife, I would rather raise a family somewhere in Europe.

Western European Whites have forgotten how to stand their ground and fight. All they want to do is escape.

Western European Whites have forgotten how to stand their ground and fight. All they want to do is escape.
Croatia /Poland/Hungary as well as are like 97% white and Italy ,Whales/Ireland/Scotland are around 93% white. Such there may be nigger lovers and liberals in Europe, and no doubt most single European women would fuck a good looking nigger or Sand nigger, but its not overrun by shitskins and kikes like the USA is. Just stay out of UK, urban Germany and Paris.

Plus, unlike the USA, many immigrants in western and Northern Europe are Eastern Europeans (Ukraine/Russians/Polish) and not all Mexicans and Asians like the USA.

Europe is not perfect, but it beats the USA.

Croatia /Poland/Hungary as well as are like 97% white and Italy ,Whales/Ireland/Scotland are around 93% white. Such there may be nigger lovers and liberals in Europe, and no doubt most single European women would fuck a good looking nigger or Sand nigger, but its not overrun by shitskins and kikes like the USA is. Just stay out of UK, urban Germany and Paris.

Plus, unlike the USA, many immigrants in western and Northern Europe are Eastern Europeans (Ukraine/Russians/Polish) and not all Mexicans and Asians like the USA.

Europe is not perfect, but it beats the USA.
That's not my point. My point is that Whites just want comfort, but they don't want to fight for it. They don't want to fight against negro and shitskin invasion and nor do they want to expand their race through the coerced motherhood of their own women.

@La Grande Infamie

No doubt that they are winning a lot of them too. Look at KY and Ohio a few months ago. The nigger Republican lost the governorship. Doubt that KY and Ohio rigged their election.

When 42% of the country are either shitskins or kikes, its simply hard to win an election. I've read even Ronald Regan would have lost with these demographics.

@La Grande Infamie

No doubt that they are winning a lot of them too. Look at KY and Ohio a few months ago. The nigger Republican lost the governorship. Doubt that KY and Ohio rigged their election.

When 42% of the country are either shitskins or kikes, it’s simply hard to win an election. I've read even Ronald Regan would have lost with these demographics.
The situation in Haiti is likely so that Biden can get in. Think about it.

Jimmy Cheriezier is a CIA asset that will turn Haiti into a flaming garbage pile (as opposed to a regular garbage pile) which will bring a flood of migrants to America, all of them will vote Biden because he brought them out of Haiti and into Weimerica. Trump will lose. No doubt.

Imagine being a republicuck:feelskek:

Imagine being a republicuck:feelskek:
The only good thing about Republicans is that they do a better job with third world immigration.

Illegal immigration was way down under Trump. Remember that. Can't imagine how ugly and unproductive this country will be once it becomes 25% white in 100 years.

The situation in Haiti is likely so that Biden can get in. Think about it.

Jimmy Cheriezier is a CIA asset that will turn Haiti into a flaming garbage pile (as opposed to a regular garbage pile) which will bring a flood of migrants to America, all of them will vote Biden because he brought them out of Haiti and into Weimerica. Trump will lose. No doubt.
Good point.

That´s what I´m afraid of as well.
The time for change is NOW.
About time we stop sending billions of Dollars and Euro´s, to Ukraine.