Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will give a girl my number tomorrow, wish me luck.

Seems like it didn’t go horribly. Hopefully she texts you.

I’m firmly against cold approaches. But very supportive of the warm approach as long as you have interacted with her AND perceived some type of IOI.

It appears your approach was a mix of the two. Did she show any IOI previously?

Sometimes incels convince themselves that there is a great likelihood of a girl saying yes as long as you like her a whole lot. This is a fallacy, always warm approach and make sure there is an indication of interest.

At work, I was looking at myself in the cold and grimy mirror. The same slouched back. The weird head shape. The lack of self esteem was obvious. I looked disgusting. "What are you doing looking at yourself," my coworker chimed in, "only narcissists do that." The constant chatter of normies, who will voice their opinion on just about anything.

Today was the day I promised myself and the universe I would give her my number. Because the universe will not take you seriously unless you take yourself seriously and follow through. My heart was beating thinking about it, since every past rejection I faced showed no mercy. I also promised on .is and well, I don't want to be a no-show. The other problem protruding in the back of my mind was if the angel in question was even going to be present at work. Driving to her workplace (store) is far and directions aren't easy.

I passed her store but made it eventually. The parking lot was empty and I got thrilled thinking that if she was in there, only a few customers would bother us. I hastily grabbed a shoddy pen from my car and walked to the entrance. The first sight greeting me was this feminine beauty, alone at the counter - and a random old customer prancing around too, kek.

She perked up when she saw me. I walked up to her. "Remember me? I was here before asking you to help me find some items." "You look familiar," said the beauty, leaning over the counter like a bartender but with a smile. I asked her yet again to help me find another item. "Sure." Fuck, I was already nervous. My ego is calling me a pussy. How do I make her accept my number? I did small talk with her, asked her if she studied anything, and glanced her fingers again to make sure she wasn't wearing a ring.

We got to the counter and she handed me my receipt. I joked that I would short her till by giving her a hundred to cover a six dollar transaction and she smirked. "Here is your receipt, anything else?" her eyes pierced mine. "No. But this is for you," I fumble and grab the pen, set its dirty tip to the thin white paper, and scribble my number as clearly as possible and hand it back to her. "Thank you, I appreciate it," said the babe with a smile. "Well, I thought you had nice eyes, and you look beautiful," I muttered. She giggled and I walked away, knowing the deed was done.

Now I will wait to see if I get a callback. Fingers crossed boyos. Updates soon. :hax:

@NeverEvenBegan @Epedaphic @Tacomonkey @IncelGolem @Fifita @cripplecel @giveup @Audley Porter @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Zozizo @JuliusEvola @dirlewanger88 @Simba @suicidecase @foidrapist69 @Nagger @Izayacel @Friezacel @Kamanbert @Bianor @Alexander400 @Ellsworth @Adolf Kitler @HomicidalSuicidal88
Nice, you have done the hard part. You could ascend if you get lucky.

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another man
But I won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause I've got a plan
My mom loves that song

some incel here just need to talk to girls tbh, good luck

At work, I was looking at myself in the cold and grimy mirror. The same slouched back. The weird head shape. The lack of self esteem was obvious. I looked disgusting. "What are you doing looking at yourself," my coworker chimed in, "only narcissists do that." The constant chatter of normies, who will voice their opinion on just about anything.

Today was the day I promised myself and the universe I would give her my number. Because the universe will not take you seriously unless you take yourself seriously and follow through. My heart was beating thinking about it, since every past rejection I faced showed no mercy. I also promised on .is and well, I don't want to be a no-show. The other problem protruding in the back of my mind was if the angel in question was even going to be present at work. Driving to her workplace (store) is far and directions aren't easy.

I passed her store but made it eventually. The parking lot was empty and I got thrilled thinking that if she was in there, only a few customers would bother us. I hastily grabbed a shoddy pen from my car and walked to the entrance. The first sight greeting me was this feminine beauty, alone at the counter - and a random old customer prancing around too, kek.

She perked up when she saw me. I walked up to her. "Remember me? I was here before asking you to help me find some items." "You look familiar," said the beauty, leaning over the counter like a bartender but with a smile. I asked her yet again to help me find another item. "Sure." Fuck, I was already nervous. My ego is calling me a pussy. How do I make her accept my number? I did small talk with her, asked her if she studied anything, and glanced her fingers again to make sure she wasn't wearing a ring.

We got to the counter and she handed me my receipt. I joked that I would short her till by giving her a hundred to cover a six dollar transaction and she smirked. "Here is your receipt, anything else?" her eyes pierced mine. "No. But this is for you," I fumble and grab the pen, set its dirty tip to the thin white paper, and scribble my number as clearly as possible and hand it back to her. "Thank you, I appreciate it," said the babe with a smile. "Well, I thought you had nice eyes, and you look beautiful," I muttered. She giggled and I walked away, knowing the deed was done.

Now I will wait to see if I get a callback. Fingers crossed boyos. Updates soon. :hax:

@NeverEvenBegan @Epedaphic @Tacomonkey @IncelGolem @Fifita @cripplecel @giveup @Audley Porter @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Zozizo @JuliusEvola @dirlewanger88 @Simba @suicidecase @foidrapist69 @Nagger @Izayacel @Friezacel @Kamanbert @Bianor @Alexander400 @Ellsworth @Adolf Kitler @HomicidalSuicidal88
nice try , but we both know the deal already . But Maybe shes into the Idea of a StalkER , so yea who knows :feelskek:

and btw your German ?

good luck brocel, i hope she call you and you will be able to escape KHHV status :feelsYall::feelsautistic:

Nice job. Either she’s nice, you’re personable or both. I doubt she’ll call but at least you had a pleasant interaction with an attractive girl, faces your fear and made an approach, and was treated kindly.

Low inhib mogs ne
How is that low inhib? I've done that dumb shit dozens of times (in my early 20s - I'm 36 now). It never worked back then and I have no reason it would suddenly start working now when I'm just older and uglier than before.

Good luck, you deserve to get out

:feelsautistic: Good luck

How is that low inhib? I've done that dumb shit dozens of times (in my early 20s - I'm 36 now). It never worked back then and I have no reason it would suddenly start working now when I'm just older and uglier than before.
Id be way too worried about getting made fun of and humiliated

Id be way too worried about getting made fun of and humiliated
Well you should still try like I did.

It would be sad if you're just a mentalcel - and never had a good life just because of a mental block.

Everyone should put in some effort. Don't just go to inceldom. Because a lot of people do mis-estimate their looks. For all you know you might be a normie and you might've had a very enjoyable and fulfilling relationship with plenty of love and intimate touching.

In all seriousness - don't just be an incel without ever trying. That's fucked up and sad.

Well you should still try like I did.

It would be sad if you're just a mentalcel - and never had a good life just because of a mental block.

Everyone should put in some effort. Don't just go to inceldom. Because a lot of people do mis-estimate their looks. For all you know you might be a normie and you might've had a very enjoyable and fulfilling relationship with plenty of love and intimate touching.

In all seriousness - don't just be an incel without ever trying. That's fucked up and sad.
I tried if often enough and it always ended in rejection. I am a lot of things but definitely not a normie

I tried if often enough and it always ended in rejection. I am a lot of things but definitely not a normie
That's fine then.

Fuck them cunts. Beat them with a stick (in whatever video game you young people play now).

Get her number, don't give her yours. They never contact you if you give them your number. It's like bumble irl.

I doubt she’ll call but at least you had a pleasant interaction with an attractive girl
Thanks brah, still waiting for that callback though :feelsbadman:
>Sees mass tag
>Didnt get tagged
>Memories of being excluded in HS come back.

Good luck though mang, rooting for you.
Sorry bro, I thought you might not be interested. Right now she hasn't texted me yet. I'm not going to get hung up on this girl because I hardly even know her. If she doesn't see me like that then it's whatever.
Get her number, don't give her yours. They never contact you if you give them your number. It's like bumble irl.
I've heard that what I just did is hardly successful. Will keep this in mind for next time. :feelsthink:

ignored she dnr

It’s good you didn’t seem to embarrass yourself.

Advice: never try to interact with her again. Just be glad that your attempt wasn’t a disaster. Leave it as it is. And also never cold approach again.

View attachment 1160382
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
:feelskek:

Still rooting for OP.

In any case you seem to have handled it well, and it seems to have gone well too even if she doesn't call. :feelsokman:

I read your whole story in this thread and I’m proud of what you did, you overcame an anxiety and actually acted, that’s huge.

I've heard that what I just did is hardly successful. Will keep this in mind for next time. :feelsthink:
Don’t think you did something wrong here, you approached her, something that actually sets you apart from other men that just use the online space and refrain from real life interactions. You’re not just a mere profile or a number, you’re this guy that actually dared to approach her in real life and you even found a fancy way to do so. Something like that should stick on her mind.

Do you know her name and does she know yours?

The moment you put a cunt on a pedestal you've already lost her respect

It was a really cool story. I still hope it works out for you. It's great how you've gathered up the courage here, and you've actually evolved. And when you do or plan on doing something like this please tag me as well next time :feelsokman:

You have her your number? I don't think she will ever call or text you. I highly doubt it. I might be wrong though

ignored she dnr
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelskek:
Still rooting for OP.

In any case you seem to have handled it well, and it seems to have gone well too even if she doesn't call. :feelsokman:
Day 5 of no call. Kek I'm never going back there again.
The moment you put a cunt on a pedestal you've already lost her respect
Stfu
You have her your number? I don't think she will ever call or text you. I highly doubt it. I might be wrong though
I kind of just gave it to her without asking, I didn't give a fuck, and she's paid to be friendly so I didn't get a harsh rejection. I thought it was appropriate because she was working and her coworkers were around.

Day 5 of no call. Kek I'm never going back there again.
If she was actually interested in you, she would have called or texted you already. 5 days is way too long for her to contact you. This is an L for you, sorry brocel but you should have known that girls nowadays are shallow, they dont see sub5 men like us as potential sexual or romantic partners.

It's ogień :cryfeels:

(means it's fire in polish):feelshaha: