Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was invited to a neighbor's party and nobody talked for me the whole evening

B

baldcel123

Recruit
★★★
Yesterday evening I was invited to a party of my neighbor. I was sitting the evening on the balcony and didn't talk to anyone because everyone else was sitting inside. I left after drinking 2 beers after maybe 2 hours. I even bought a bottle of wine as a present to be nice and trying socialize. Needless to say that I was the only balding ethniccel while everyone else were some white normie faggots with their stupid white whore girlfriends. Why would my neighbor even invite me to their party if they don't want to see or talk to me anyways? Is it to humiliate me even more? I know that I am ugly as shit and that people are avoiding me because of that but why do people need to rub it to my face.

I was sitting the evening on the balcony and didn't talk to anyone because everyone else was sitting inside.
Can you see the problem here?

Why would my neighbor even invite me to their party if they don't want to see or talk to me anyways?
He was probably not expecting you to sit outside alone while everyone else is sitting inside ...

Normies are phony and Cunning . why dafuq do you Go to a Party with randoms that you barely interact with ? Thats only somewhat in your favour If your a Woman or A Chad .

Did you thought you where in an Anime where everyone has each Others Back ? Thats Not how it works Here , Bro :feelskek:

Did you sit outside alone or did people go back in and you stayed outside ?

Every BBQ I was forced to visit because of my family involved me standing there awkwardly and eating by myself upstairs. Everyone around my age brought their social circle over so they had people to talk to since they actually had friends to invite.

Can you see the problem here?

He was probably not expecting you to sit outside alone while everyone else is sitting inside ...
So I first sat outside because there were some free chairs. But after a short time the people who were sitting outside left. I even try to go back inside to talk with other people but nobody was willing to talk to me and they clearly rejected me because of my looks

You should know your place subhuman do you see any white incels there? No because they are busy coping inside their homes. Only white normies are partying you should know it by now and other ethnics are also LDARing because there are no point.

Did you sit outside alone or did people go back in and you stayed outside ?
The people who were sitting outside left after a short time and I even tried to go back insight but nobody was willing to talk to me

Brutal I know what that feels like

They probably invited you out of fake politeness thinking you wouldn't show.

Yesterday evening I was invited to a party of my neighbor. I was sitting the evening on the balcony and didn't talk to anyone because everyone else was sitting inside. I left after drinking 2 beers after maybe 2 hours. I even bought a bottle of wine as a present to be nice and trying socialize. Needless to say that I was the only balding ethniccel while everyone else were some white normie faggots with their stupid white whore girlfriends. Why would my neighbor even invite me to their party if they don't want to see or talk to me anyways? Is it to humiliate me even more? I know that I am ugly as shit and that people are avoiding me because of that but why do people need to rub it to my face.
Lowinhib mogs me.

It's about making the party look bigger.

I am also bald its over when you are bald

how old are you

Every BBQ I was forced to visit because of my family involved me standing there awkwardly and eating by myself upstairs. Everyone around my age brought their social circle over so they had people to talk to since they actually had friends to invite.
brutal ngl

mogs me for being invited to parties

Brutal

You should go to Pattaya in Thailand with me I will lose my virginity there

Im 28
I am ethnic. There is no SEAmaxxing for me because I am not white

When did you go bald? Were you norwooding beforehand?

@Master should use his glowie paycheck to send us on trips to ascend.

Not sure how you made it, I'm 22 & already want to give-up.
I started balding at 18 it was over for me from the very beginning.

I don't make anything, for the past 5 years I lived on just exist mode, I finally snapped out of it and gonna put this last resort plan into Action. I will die otherwise, I can't continue like this I will die. The Tulpa has foretold this to me. I must act according to her guidance as she knows things I don't, she has access to lower frequencies of information in my brain and the world so I must do as she says.

I am ethnic. There is no SEAmaxxing for me because I am not white
So?

There is a lot of ethnics in Pattaya. It's a whore city you pay money you get sex.

I'm gonna get a threesome for my first time.

Brutal

I know how that feels, sorry. 2 hours of horror. Damn, what a group of assholes there. Fuck. Makes me sad. Maybe in other settings, in theory it would be possible to train, learn, and become sociable and entertaining with asshole strangers, with whatever looks, but what's the point? None. And being fake 'to fit in' as a "partysocial" drains energy. It's better to visit people that actually are nice before the event and have proven first that they accept you as you are. And maybe are the same. Considder to go to parties only if you are in the mood for it next time; it's not an obligation. Just say 'I can't make it, but thanks for inviting me.' ME: never in the mood for parties. That you tried it is commendable, and I wished that they would have been better, this hurts.

Last edited:
Be fair. Invite him back over, give him two beers and for two hours, lock him up alone, on your balcony.

That was your chance to make it and you faltered. :feelsbadman:

balding ethniccel while everyone else were some white normie faggots with their stupid white whore girlfriends.
Even if you were a high tier ethnic, you’d STILL be isolated in a all white space. If you were the only ethnic person there (W/O a GF on top of that), then it was a failed event in the get go.

Even if you were a high tier ethnic, you’d STILL be isolated in a all white space. If you were the only ethnic person there (W/O a GF on top of that), then it was a failed event in the get go.
True ovER for ethnics like me

only balding ethniccel
Brutal man. Wi Pe Po are so fucking racist, I'm barely brown myself and they treat me like shit. I really feel you, but keep your chin up... I've never been invited to any party since coming here, so you should be grateful that you are actually getting invited to house parties.