Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the strongest urge to get arranged married and have kids

• Thread starter AndronovanSupremacy
  • Start date
A

AndronovanSupremacy

Banned
-
There was a time where I was anti natalist. But fuck that. Thats for losers. I can't let my awesome 25k years old genes die out.

I want a submissive arranged-marriage tradwife who wears sundresses and likes baking pumpkin pie for me :feelsdevil:

You can still be an anti-natalist. There is a distinction between "would my child's life be worth living?" and "is (human) life in general worth living on average?". It's possible to answer yes to the first and no to the second. Even if you answered both in the negative, there is the option to simply accept a mild moral failure, to recognize that most likely you would not be able to make your child happy but you still want to try anyhow because having a child means that much to you.

I think I would like to be a father, but the 2 steps I would need to achieve prior to this (enough money to feel safe and finding a woman I want to marry and who also wants me) seem rather unlikely to ever come true. The fantasy is nice though. Falling asleep with my arm around my pregnant wife. Later us both sleeping with the child between us. It's fun to think about what I would teach my child, how I would try to prepare it for the world out there.

Would probably feel obligated to invest in some embryo selection (or embryo manipulation if affordable and safe by then).

Even if you answered both in the negative, there is the option to simply accept a mild moral failure, to recognize that most likely you would not be able to make your child happy but you still want to try anyhow because having a child means that much to you.
My favourite truism is
> Paedophilia is better than birthing a child because at least the paedophile gets to be happy.

Child-birthing is vile and abominable, it's literally gay paedo slavery (if you have a son). And I have never even been abused. It still feels like it. Imagine creating a life only for the drudgery of this pointless, absurd existence?

Again, I'm not blaming anyone but the sick sadistic fuck who created it all, it's just that not seeing it strikes me as odd. Sure, most normies fare fine (even when their uncles fuck them in the ass, they turn out fine). But wouldn't that mean you would be expecting your child to be a lobotomised idiot? Unable to understand the joke of his own existence?

If that is an option you shouldn't be on this website in the first place.
Banned before you reach a 1000 posts guaranteed.

No arranged marriage for you inkwel

There was a time where I was anti natalist. But fuck that. Thats for losers. I can't let my awesome 25k years old genes die out.
What business do you have recreating a non sentient being into this existence

I also want to get married. :feelscry: