Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hated my brother’s college graduation

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
My brother graduated this weekend from a high ranked massive state school. The whole trip was suicide fuel. He graduated with good grades while I had to drop out of my college and go to fucking community college. I’m basically a failure. He had many friends he all took pictures with and he spent most of the weekend hanging out and partying with all of them.

Slutty attractive foids were EVERYWHERE! They were all dressed like prostitutes and acting happy with all their friends. They all took pictures with friends and many of them were hugging and kissing their boyfriends.

There’s literally zero point to continue living this awful shitty life. I barely have two friends which I hardly see, I’ve never had a girlfriend and it’s next to impossible to get one due to my looks and socially awkward weird ass personality. I won’t ever have a family of my own nor will I have any valuable close relationships with others. I’ve already missed out on so much of being young. I never had friends in high school to do stupid teenage shit with and I didn’t have any friends in college. I’ve spend most of these past 8 years or so rotting in my room, working some stupid retail job, or being the creepy quiet loser at school. I hate my life so god damn much and just want to not exist anymore. Very few people would care if I died and the world would keep rotating exactly the same.

If your brother is not incel you should kill him (In game)

I am sorry brocel, this is brutal :feelsbadman:

The weird thing is, I think he definitely used to be an incel. He never embraced the label or talked about incel topics but he was very similar to me at one point. He has always been tall but he was never super strong. He was also kinda “the weird kid” too and had a hard time making friends and never had a girlfriend. He was pretty angry often over his failings with women, but again never actually personally identified as an incel. Around the end of his high school years and the entirety of college he really did seem to change into a “normal” person. He had friends he regularly hung out with and even had a girlfriend for many months. He definitely isn’t anywhere close to an incel now though. He has used tinder before and had no problems finding matches and even occasionally meeting for dates and sex.

I am sorry brocel, this is brutal :feelsbadman:
Yeah. Pretty much every time I go out in public or go to work it’s instant suicide fuel. Why does it seem so easy for most people to just function in the regular world.

The weird thing is, I think he definitely used to be an incel. He never embraced the label or talked about incel topics but he was very similar to me at one point. He has always been tall but he was never super strong. He was also kinda “the weird kid” too and had a hard time making friends and never had a girlfriend. He was pretty angry often over his failings with women, but again never actually personally identified as an incel. Around the end of his high school years and the entirety of college he really did seem to change into a “normal” person. He had friends he regularly hung out with and even had a girlfriend for many months. He definitely isn’t anywhere close to an incel now though. He has used tinder before and had no problems finding matches and even occasionally meeting for dates and sex.
wtf this mogger I’ve never even matched with a girl (except obvious bot only fans account) on Tinder wtf

Yeah. Pretty much every time I go out in public or go to work it’s instant suicide fuel. Why does it seem so easy for most people to just function in the regular world.
This is suifuel boyo. I understand what you're going through and this is an extremely hard life to live

wtf this mogger I’ve never even matched with a girl (except obvious bot only fans account) on Tinder wtf
Yeah he definitely mogs me in most ways. He’s way taller than me, has a more attractive face, has way more friends, has had a girlfriend as well as numerous other hookups, has found so many more matches and dates on tinder, and just interacts with people a lot better. People are actually excited to see him. A few years ago, I was hanging out with him and his friends one time at his friend’s other college and a girl literally sprinted at him, jumped up, and hugged him. People actually value his presence.

Yeah he definitely mogs me in most ways. He’s way taller than me, has a more attractive face, has way more friends, has had a girlfriend as well as numerous other hookups, has found so many more matches and dates on tinder, and just interacts with people a lot better. People are actually excited to see him. A few years ago, I was hanging out with him and his friends one time at his friend’s other college and a girl literally sprinted at him, jumped up, and hugged him. People actually value his presence.
Does he have a car? My parents won’t let me get one :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

This is suifuel boyo. I understand what you're going through and this is an extremely hard life to live
Yeah I know a lot of people on this site can relate. I really question why the fuck I’m still alive sometimes

Does he have a car? My parents won’t let me get one :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Yeah. We got one to share when we started high school and when he went to college my parents gave him a car of his own. Also how old are you? Why don’t you just buy a simple car for yourself?

Yeah. We got one to share when we started high school and when he went to college my parents gave him a car of his own. Also how old are you? Why don’t you just buy a simple car for yourself?
I’m literally too autistic to figure out how to do it
And there’s no parking in my building or on the street, I’m in NYC but I want to go driving in Long Island suburbs to stalk white girl

Faded trying to not tell someome to kill someone else for 0.5 nanoseconds challenge (impossible)

People are actually excited to see him. A few years ago, I was hanging out with him and his friends one time at his friend’s other college and a girl literally sprinted at him, jumped up, and hugged him.
To be brutally honest, this gave me some fucking trauma and I began yelling in my room like a psychiatric patient in a fucking psych ward after reading this.

I’m literally too autistic to figure out how to do it
And there’s no parking in my building or on the street, I’m in NYC but I want to go driving in Long Island suburbs to stalk white girl
I admire that activity, brother. Not saying I’d do it but I can understand wanting to make white women uncomfortable

To be brutally honest, this gave me some fucking trauma and I began yelling in my room like a psychiatric patient in a fucking psych ward after reading this.
I’ve felt like that. Most of the time I’m pretty calm and collected on the outside but occasionally I get the urge to just destroy shit.

Sounds brutal brocel :cryfeels:

I admire that activity, brother. Not saying I’d do it but I can understand wanting to make white women uncomfortable
Goddamn it where can I find a car in good condition

This is what I experienced when I went to my brother's college graduation