Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate getting cucked in the public everyday i want to rope

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
all these shiny foids and tall chads going out to eat makes me want to rope. i would have coped if i at least had high IQ.

my low IQ dad was a brutal fighter in life. as a result i might have his money. but what to do, im literally low functioning.

i feel like im actually burning alive when i found everything people say to me are propaganda and manipulation

i should at least had the manipulation genius of retarded normies

all these shiny foids and tall chads going out to eat makes me want to rope. i would have coped if i at least had high IQ.

my low IQ dad was a brutal fighter in life. as a result i might have his money. but what to do, im literally low functioning.

i feel like im actually burning alive when i found everything people say to me are propaganda and manipulation

i should at least had the manipulation genius of retarded normies
There is nothing else other than to cope or rope. Especially if you have a low IQ. Then you're practically totally fucked. Just find new copes if the old ones don't work. Got to keep the pleasure train going, for it should stop for nothing.

You are not alone, Brocel. This happens every time I go out, and it makes me enraged I envy the guys who are genetically superior to me:feelsrope:

There is nothing else other than to cope or rope. Especially if you have a low IQ. Then you're practically totally fucked. Just find new copes if the old ones don't work. Got to keep the pleasure train going, for it should stop for nothing.
:cryfeels: :feelsYall: :cryfeels:

funny thing is my dad did a popular jewish job despite being a 70 IQ. i dont see the frickin reason why.
$Noodle9971 on cash app