Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it funny how foids and lgbtq supports Palestine which is a islamic country

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★
I mean its not hidden that how islam is misogynist and homophobic. Even so and so lgbt dont even have rights in countries like saudi arabia. But still you will see these foids and rainbow flags spamming free palsetine on every celebrity's social media like those celebrities owe palestine something. I really wish all these foids and lgbt go to palestine so that they can value the freedom they are getting or marry a muslim and live in their country

They are not supporting Palestine because it is Islamic or out of sympathy for Hamas or whatever. They support Palestine because of the women and children there. They couldn't give less of a shit for the thousands of hamascels getting blown up by kike missiles every passing day.

I don't think they care about Palestine at all. Not even the children. It's more like they are trying to establish themselves as morally superior and virtue signal.

I mean its not hidden that how islam is misogynist and homophobic. Even so and so lgbt dont even have rights in countries like saudi arabia. But still you will see these foids and rainbow flags spamming free palsetine on every celebrity's social media like those celebrities owe palestine something. I really wish all these foids and lgbt go to palestine so that they can value the freedom they are getting or marry a muslim and live in their country
You're missing the point completely. The point is: "Everyone has a right to life." Thats it. It has nothing to do with ideology, culture and religion.

I don't think they care about Palestine at all. Not even the children. It's more like they are trying to establish themselves as morally superior and virtue signal.

I gave up following politics ESPECIALLY left-wing politics (but right-wing isn't much better at this point) because of stuff like this. They are not logically consistent with their stances at all to the point even a child could point out their hypocrisy. They flip flop all the time like they are anti-interventionalist when it comes to the middle east but then support endless aid to Ukraine, they are fucking retarded and I don't understand how they even have enough reason to dress themselves.

Last edited:
it really isnt much but yet another instance of foids and leftists suffering from cognitive dissonance

Ok saar. The free Palestine train is just another one of their virtue signaling schemes. No different to blm. A hole in your argument however is that you are saying that just because Palestinians don’t support a couple of causes, they aren’t entitled to a home or life or land. I don’t think there’s any cognitive dissonance between supporting Palestine and women’s rights/gays at the same time, as they are separate issues.

You're missing the point completely. The point is: "Everyone has a right to life." Thats it. It has nothing to do with ideology, culture and religion.
This guy explained it much better than me lol I should have read it first.

I think people just say this to seem like the good guy.

It's the same thing people did with Ukraine vs Russia

They are not supporting Palestine because it is Islamic or out of sympathy for Hamas or whatever. They support Palestine because of the women and children there. They couldn't give less of a shit for the thousands of hamascels getting blown up by kike missiles every passing day.
Yeah, that's why Israel should nuke Palestine all Palestinian men should abandon foids and children and run away to west.

cognitive dissonance
There is , avg Palestine believes in and enjoys seeing a faggot get beheaded in public. Supporting them is equivalent to supporting ones own beheading(for fags).

na bro i have seen them supporting hamas

No, that's not it. Trillions of niggers and curries get murdered in cold blood everyday yet no woke faggot talks about them..
for niggers woke faggots do a lot of stuff so and so ubisoft made a nigger servant in japanese history the mc of their assassins creed game when it comes to curries they couldn't care less maybe its related to how curries eat their jobs in IT sector

I gave up following politics ESPECIALLY left-wing politics (but right-wing isn't much better at this point) because of stuff like this. They are not logically consistent with their stances at all to the point even a child could point out their hypocrisy. They flip flop all the time like they are anti-interventionalist when it comes to the middle east but then support endless aid to Ukraine, they are fucking retarded and I don't understand how they even have enough reason to dress themselves.
i mean personally i dont care who wins its israel or palestine as long as israel don't use nukes i couldn't be more intersted in it

I think people just say this to seem like the good guy.

It's the same thing people did with Ukraine vs Russia
Ukraine has a lot of support from western countries compared to palestine. But still i don't believe russia is entirely wrong there it was a spark lit by US which russia blasted it

Imagine supporting Ukraine & Israel, lol.

i mean personally i dont care who wins its israel or palestine as long as israel don't use nukes i couldn't be more intersted in it
Not even just the Israel-Palestine conflict but also Iraq and Afghanistan they were strongly against because they were non-interventionalist but now when it comes to Ukraine-Russia suddenly it's ok. Basically the same shit, war-profiteering with the guise of spreading "democracy" and the right to have gay butt sex all around the globe.
I hope Israel gets nuked personally but don't really care about Palestine one way or the other.

No, that's not it. Trillions of niggers and curries get murdered in cold blood everyday yet no woke faggot talks about them..
Tbh yes, millions of Sandniggers killed in Yemen and Syria, still no one cares for them, Hindus are getting killed and face extreme discrimination, faced forceful conversion in Pakistan, Bangladesh still no one cares, Kashmiri Pandits get killed by the radical Islamist, still no one cares, Yezidi girls get brutally slaughtered, still no one cares

There is , avg Palestine believes in and enjoys seeing a faggot get beheaded in public. Supporting them is equivalent to supporting ones own beheading(for fags).
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Tbh yes, millions of Sandniggers killed in Yemen and Syria, still no one cares for them, Hindus are getting killed and face extreme discrimination, faced forceful conversion in Pakistan, Bangladesh still no one cares, Kashmiri Pandits get killed by the radical Islamist, still no one cares, Yezidi girls get brutally slaughtered, still no one cares
i remember being lectured by cis trans whatver they/them was because i went to mcdonalds because somehow according to their conspiracy theory mcdonalds supports and funds israel which kill people in palestine. I mean its like saying you are funding genocide of trans people because you bought hogwarts legacy

i remember being lectured by cis trans whatver they/them was because i went to mcdonalds because somehow according to their conspiracy theory mcdonalds supports and funds israel which kill people in palestine. I mean its like saying you are funding genocide of trans people because you bought hogwarts legacy
These leftist, trannies and faggots are mentally ill people. They should be killed for the greater good of society and humanity

Livtsrds will bring their own downfall

Ok saar. The free Palestine train is just another one of their virtue signaling schemes. No different to blm. A hole in your argument however is that you are saying that just because Palestinians don’t support a couple of causes, they aren’t entitled to a home or life or land. I don’t think there’s any cognitive dissonance between supporting Palestine and women’s rights/gays at the same time, as they are separate issues.
didn't palestine kill israel women or children during their attacks in october?

These leftist, trannies and faggots are mentally ill people. They should be killed for the greater good of society and humanity
it literally sent me a list of companies to boycott blocked that mf right after that

I wish LGBTQ loving freaks would go to palestine and spread their crap there & see what happens.

Ya. LGBTQ retards virtue signal & don’t actually care.

Women are fucking retarded and therefore anything they say logically make no sense

is funny too how tradcucks support israel while jews are the ones who finance almost all degeneracy in the west. especially lgbt and feminism, kek.

Leftists have always been retarded. No surprises.
tumblr_l7vx4f6jAb1qcdqb0o1_500.gif

We just found the hidden redditard.Are your incel tear posts getting a lot of karma dear ?

Palestine will have a field day with killing these retards making Islamic State look tame in comparison.

Foids are braindead. They do these things only because they're mainstream /trend and they can get their so much needed attention.

Fr