Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I ended up on IT for the first time

Ive been on IT about 11 times now.

I'm starting to think IT is government bots.

I only got posted once, I don’t get posted very often luckily.

I've been featured there numerous times. And some posts weren't even that bad for IT standards kek

IT is a terrorist group. Why isn't the US funding local tribes to bomb them ?

Nothing is more soy than giving ITards attention. Bullies live off attention, starve them of attention and they will (mentally) die.

I got posted once and tbh I did post something too wild for soyddit

Nothing is more soy than giving ITards attention. Bullies live off attention, starve them of attention and they will (mentally) die.
Nah I think they wouldn't stop talking about us even if mentioning them on here brought a permaban.

I'm starting to think IT is government bots.
I assume all of reddit has government bots (I don't mean actual bots but they're bureaucrats I don't respect them) all over the place. Not sure which government though.
But who cares if they bully you or not. The only reason to call them out for bullying is to show they have no moral highground and they're actually some of the least moral people that exist on this planet. But I don't give a fuck if they bully us or not "Oh no some troon/leftist/simp/cuck/jew is making fun of me, I'm so upset" fuck that. In fact let them expose themselves it's a good thing because sane people will figure out they're scumbags and treat them as such. I encourage all of them to be very open with how they post on IT 24/7, tell their friends, tell their colleagues, tell their boss, see what happens. Besides, people will look down on you as an incel whether they bully you for it or not, might as well just have it out in the open.

With that said I think wanting to be featured on IT is still a bit cringe and leads to cringe edgeposting. If you get featured there with a high IQ post they can't refute that's a different story.

Last edited:
all this subreddit really is is 'autistic men le bad'

Redditors are like a bunch of losers who are trying hard to look not so worthless in the eyes of society, so they attack us subhumans (the lowest in the human hierarchy). Just the crab mentality. You have two groups of losers, one of which is self-aware and the other is trying to climb by attacking the other group. Redditors are just scared to be seen as worthless trash by everyone, so they project and cope by attacking lonely, ugly, mentally ill men.

Redditors are like a bunch of losers who are trying hard to look not so worthless in the eyes of society, so they attack us subhumans (the lowest in the human hierarchy). Just the crab mentality. You have two groups of losers, one of which is self-aware and the other is trying to climb by attacking the other group. Redditors are just scared to be seen as worthless trash by everyone, so they project and cope by attacking lonely, ugly, mentally ill men.
High IQ.