Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like womens sarcastic tones

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
I don't like womens sarcastic tones. These fucking bitches always talk with a backhanded sarcastic tone. Wish they could shut the fuck up.

I also hate it when they use satire to convey their ideas and use mockery in the disguise of being empathetic. They are very skilled in using trickery in making them seem like a virtuous they really like being ironic

yes it became their default tone many years ago, used even with elders/superiors/etc

my fav anecdote, female employee saying "fuck you" to her boss as a joke and it being ok

I also hate it when they use satire to convey their ideas and use mockery in the disguise of being empathetic. They are very skilled in using trickery in making them seem like a virtuous they really like being ironic
"You deserve someone better than me."

Wish they could shut the fuck up.
One of this will shut the hole up
mike tyson boxing GIF

I don't like womens sarcastic tones. These fucking bitches always talk with a backhanded sarcastic tone. Wish they could shut the fuck up.
Especially when you talk to one of them and they give you that fake ass smile and talk in that fucking sarcastic tone, you know she's full of crap and is just pretending to be a nice person when she's actually a nasty bitch:feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Sarcasm is a coping mechanism for normies to hide their feelings and insecurities. It always comes across as bitchy and conceited when females use it because you know they're just using it to get away with making derogatory remarks to make fun of other people in a socially acceptable way. It’s belittling and intended specifically to make another person feel stupid, so it's no surprise that they're the biggest users of it.

Last edited:
Men are rational creatures. Foids are sociopathic and solipsists. Their verbal skills developed as a result of that. Men need to learn to rationalize in their head whatever that is good for THEM and bad for foids.